Kioky perfect fit screen protector

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if any of you have seen or heard of these guys but it really looks like a great idea and something that would make life much simpler when it comes to installing screen protectors. I have watched a few videos on the Kioky's and they really look great. So I thought all the other new iPhone buyers in here might like to check them out as well.

Here is the link

Kioky, Perfect Fit Applicator / iPhone Screen Protector by Guy Richards — Kickstarter

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
It looks like a great idea but it might also get some bubbles under there since you're pressing it flat against the screen instead of ironing it out.

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I watched several videos on youtube and most of them turned out very well. Better than any screen protector that i have had to put on by hand. I backed them as well. I hope there is a chance that i will get one before the iPhone comes out.

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea i know that is why I posted it on here hoping they would get some backers cause I think it has the potential to be a great product.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Just thought I'd let ya know, they made their goal, and the Kioky project has been fully funded. Can't wait to get mine (I pledged). This should be an awesome product.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I will be writing it up as soon as I get it in my hot little hands. And then I can go back and re-review some major brand screen protectors. (Screwed up so many I had to stop accepting them!)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen