What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
anyone know if "hold at fedex location" will be available? if not im thinking of going overnight ship and calling fedex and asking them to hold at location instead of shipping. i cant miss work just for a phone

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You say that like we are paid to sit and watch the forum 24/7. No one is paid, and we all have jobs and must sleep. You volunteering for a 24/7 freebie?

would be willing to help in the verizon forum. not 24/7. And sorry foe the comment, had a rough day.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
No offense taken. I always see that the mods who stay up late have killed hundreds of spam after I've gone to bed, yet when I wake up early, there's another hundred waiting. We actually have the forums covered, it's the clock that'll kill us.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I think the mods are doing a good job. Like Alli said, no one can do this 24/7 - and if you can, you have a problem and you need a life. But this forum seems to be targeted more than any other forum I frequent, maybe it's because of the popularity of the iPhone, I don't know, but spammers love it here.

EDIT: Yay for 100 posts!
icon_smile_clap.gif

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Back on topic...

;)

I was checking VZW (actually trying to get a sales rep IM to pop up) and stumbled on this comment (under Learn More about Free Overnight)

Free overnight shipping when you order online Monday-Friday by 4:30pm! Some customers may need to select Overnight shipping option in drop down and enter promo code FREEOVERNT at checkout*

Signature will be required upon delivery.
*Free Overnight Shipping is available for purchases placed on VerizonWireless.com within the U.S. only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Orders placed by 4:30 pm local time Monday - Friday excluding holidays will deliver by the next business day. (Orders placed after 4:30 pm local time on Friday and before 4:30 pm local time on Monday will deliver on Tuesday.) Subject to credit authorization, verification and inventory availability.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Back on topic...

;)

I was checking VZW (actually trying to get a sales rep IM to pop up) and stumbled on this comment (under Learn More about Free Overnight)

Free overnight shipping when you order online Monday-Friday by 4:30pm! Some customers may need to select Overnight shipping option in drop down and enter promo code FREEOVERNT at checkout*

Signature will be required upon delivery.
*Free Overnight Shipping is available for purchases placed on VerizonWireless.com within the U.S. only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Orders placed by 4:30 pm local time Monday - Friday excluding holidays will deliver by the next business day. (Orders placed after 4:30 pm local time on Friday and before 4:30 pm local time on Monday will deliver on Tuesday.) Subject to credit authorization, verification and inventory availability.

I sure hope that will work for the pre-orders too.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i'm sure it will. it wouldn't be very fair for people ordering on the 10th to get free overnight when we wouldn't :rolleyes:

True. Not to mention, both days are Thursday, so the overnight gets them to people on the Friday, not Monday.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I heard today that there will be two shipping options for the iPhone.

Free Fed Ex 2nd day delivery or Fed Ex Overnight for an extra charge.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Where did you hear this? Link?

Weather it's true or not I don't know. Was at the Verizon store and was told that. I was checking on see if there had been any offical work on what time you can pre order since there seems to be a lot of discussion about if it's 12:01 AM EST or 3:01AM EST. She told me that was only thing that she knew so far. I don't have any links for it.

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
wow we may need a mod just for the Verizon threads.....2 and 1/2 pages of SPAM.....time to report.

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Great job mods, not sure the reason for increase in SPAM, but I will report it every time i can!

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe there will be any shipping options, if anything like the pre-order from AT&T and Apple for iPhone 4, I believe it will be FedEx 2 day shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox