What Shipping Option Will You Choose?

If you're pre-ordering on the 3rd, what shipping option with you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Gee, thanks for that.

You haven't "known" squat just like the rest of us. Although, some of us are making educated guesses based on historical observations of past performance on major device launches. Absent any true, official word - past performance is really a good predictor of future performance.

So - indeed, I will take your most excellent advice, and not take your word for it. I'll go with what I know, and things I learn from my trusted sources. Thank you very much.

I love how you refuse to call up VZW and ask them, because they will back my answer.

I love that you assume I havent "known squat". That's completely innacurrate. I can't site any of the training sources, so, I gave you the next best option.. Ask the company.

You seem to be operating a few brain cells too short.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You seem to be operating a few brain cells too short.
Why thank you. Thank you very much. I'm sure with such stellar treatment of others with such an attitude, you'll go far in your position. I wish you much success. And you'll get it if you keep that up.

One can call VZW 5 times and get 5 different answers from CSRs. I know - I've done it multiple times.

I'll continue to go with what I know, and what I learn from my trusted sources until actual facts are revealed.

Reactions: buckeyegoose

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
One can call VZW 5 times and get 5 different answers from CSRs. I know - I've done it multiple times.

I'll continue to go with what I know, and what I learn from my trusted sources until actual facts are revealed.

I can't argue with that, sometimes the CSR don't relay the information they are suppose to..

Believe what you want, but what I'm saying is completely accurate. If you don't want to believe VZW about their own phone release, I guess that's your right.. (but, kind of silly..)

I guess come the 4th, one of us will be right, and one of us will be wrong.. (though, we will both be happy, seeing as how we will get our iPhones much sooner than you expect:p)

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ninja got you too?

OT: I swear I've reported like 20 spam posts since joining this forum like a week ago. I wonder why it's such a spam bot target.

Lol.. Yeah..

I made a post asking if mod's ever delete the spam threads, and while i was posting it, they were deleted.

This forum does seem to attract quite a few spam bots

billcod

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Apple Store Pickup

FWIW, I stopped in to the nearby Apple Store on Monday, and they thought that they would actually have phones there on Feb 3. Not sure they know any better than the Verizon phone folks.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
To the mods - Please don't close this thread (and make a part 2) too because we got four spam posts in a row. It would be fine if it was just a thread, but it's also a poll and we have lots of results. Plus, the four spam posts are from a single person.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
To the mods - Please don't close this thread (and make a part 2) too because we got four spam posts in a row. It would be fine if it was just a thread, but it's also a poll and we have lots of results. Plus, the four spam posts are from a single person.

+1

Start IP banning the bots.. It's getting a little irritating. :(

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could delete spam posts. I spend so much time reporting them because I have to wait 60 second between reports.

Indeed. We need more Moderators here to do that. I get all excited that there is a new post just to find out it is about "sexy nude asin". Yeah, spelling isn't important to spam bots.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
+1

Start IP banning the bots.. It's getting a little irritating. :(

Indeed. We need more Moderators here to do that. I get all excited that there is a new post just to find out it is about "sexy nude asin". Yeah, spelling isn't important to spam bots.

Amen. When the spam posts didn't disappear after an hour or so, I Tweeted Alli and Josh, which seemed to have done the trick.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Amen. When the spam posts didn't disappear after an hour or so, I Tweeted Alli and Josh, which seemed to have done the trick.

Now back to the topic:

Does anyone know if UPS/FedEx will make you sign for the package if you get it overnight? I'd hate to miss the delivery. X_x

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow the Mods on this site are something to be desired.....lots of SPAM!!!!!

You say that like we are paid to sit and watch the forum 24/7. No one is paid, and we all have jobs and must sleep. You volunteering for a 24/7 freebie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh