- 01-29-2011, 08:36 PM #51
Question ... I know iTunes will accept different sync options - different settings for my iPad and iPhone, but is there anyway to get the sync options set for my iPhone before I actually get it?
- 01-29-2011, 09:11 PM #52
Ordered my case today (and screen protector!) - Got the splash CRUISER Slim-Fit PolyCarbonate Slider Case for iPhone 4 off Amazon.
Oh, and some of you may know this, I never thought of it before, but in the reviews for a lot of the screen protectors, they say to run a hot shower, and put the protector on in the bathroom, the steam prevents the dust from flying around. Going to try it with the first one, since it is a 3 pack, figured there is nothing to lose!
- 01-29-2011, 10:23 PM #53
- 01-30-2011, 06:05 AM #55
1.) Bought PowerSupport Crystal Screen Protector (Front and Back)
2.) Bought a Belkin Car Charger (That charges fast)
3.) Writing down a list of all the apps i want to get
4.) Making sure i have a backup list of contacts
- 01-30-2011, 08:28 AM #56
1. Checking this site and forum every spare second of every day.
2. Trying to figure out a way I can get up in the middle of the night without waking up my wife and kids so I can order this amazing phone... ;-)
Everything else has been ready to go since the day I heard the official announcement...
- 01-30-2011, 09:55 AM #57
- 01-30-2011, 10:33 AM #58
Got all my contacts backed up.
Started to download the apps that i need RIGHT when i get the phone (facebook, twitter, pandora)
Set my alarm for 2:45 AM on Feb the 3rd.
Sold my Blackberry Bold
- 01-30-2011, 10:46 AM #59
I can't get my contacts to back up using Backup Assistant. It keeps telling me that my password is incorrect but when I use the "forgot password" button, it sends me the same password I entered. Any suggestions?
- 01-30-2011, 11:22 AM #60
- 01-30-2011, 11:26 AM #61
- 01-30-2011, 11:31 AM #62
- 01-30-2011, 11:36 AM #63
- 01-30-2011, 11:40 AM #64
- 01-30-2011, 11:42 AM #65
- 01-30-2011, 12:49 PM #66
1) Backed up my contacts with gmail
2) Organized and deleted a lot of songs I don't need from my iTunes library
3) Downloaded about 20 apps that are all ready to be loaded onto my brand new iPhone!
4) Check this website literally 10 times a day
Can't wait, only a few days away from pre order!
- 01-31-2011, 07:30 PM #67
- 01-31-2011, 08:50 PM #68
1. Joined TiPb
2. Ordered car cradle/charger from SmoothTalker
3. Ordered PhantomSkinz front and back cover kits
4. Ordered Seidio clip holster
5. Ordered 2 charging docks (for desk and for night stand)
6. Downloaded iPhone 4 user manual to review
7. Have Verizon's pre-order Web-site link on my desktop
8. Cleaned out and rearranged iTunes account
9. Continue to sync calendar and contacts with gmail
10. Preparing to put my BB Bold 9650 in a drawer in case of any iPhone glitches
11. Telling myself that I'll get used to not having an LED indicator for messages, texts, etc. (this is the hardest step for me)
- 01-31-2011, 09:04 PM #69
- 02-02-2011, 07:51 PM #70
- 02-02-2011, 08:03 PM #71
- 02-02-2011, 08:05 PM #72
- 02-02-2011, 08:06 PM #73
- 02-02-2011, 08:08 PM #74
- 02-02-2011, 08:56 PM #75