Verizon iPhone bugs?

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this has already been asked and I tried searching but nothing came up. Anyway, I know the iPhone has it's bugs, much like every smartphone, but do you think the Verizon version will have it's own set, especially since it has a CDMA chipset and not a GSM one?

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this has already been asked and I tried searching but nothing came up. Anyway, I know the iPhone has it's bugs, much like every smartphone, but do you think the Verizon version will have it's own set, especially since it has a CDMA chipset and not a GSM one?

Im sure it will have some bugs all phones do since they added the new antenna but im sure apple worked to iron out as many bugs as they could and if need be will fix them in an update

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

There may be an occasional bug, but I think since it's coming with iOS 4.3 there might be a bug or two but nothing too serious.... Apple is really good about fixing any bugs pretty quickly, unlike RIM who takes years it seems

naeubanks

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The CDMA and GSM iPhone will probably both have 4.3 on them by the time the Verizon iPhone ships considering how fast Apple is pushing out the 4.3 betas so the OS won't have an bugs unique to the phone in particular unless there's a problem with the baseband interface which I highly doubt there will be anything to worry about there because Verizon and Apple have been testing this thing out for months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR