private email account on Iphone

gleno

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have 4 email accounts on my iphone (3GS 16Gb) and all log in automatically. I would like to be able to keep one of these private so that it did not show in mailbox. Is there an app available that will allow me to access this private email account elsewhere and via a password. Also I do not want the email account name to show anywhere

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what email that you are using, but if you are using Gmail then all you have to do is go to your inbox via the safari browser. That way there will not be any trace of the account on your iPhone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Was just about to say this...simply open a gmail account that isn't connected to your native iPhone email app...access through safari and it's as private as you want it to be. Alot easier than having an app on the phone to privatize an email account, that you may have to eventually explain why you have it in the first place (thus eliminating the "private" nature you're looking for). Simple but effective solution ITT...

gleno

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your replies, the account I have is a yahoo account. Opening it via safari takes ages and is quite a protracted way of getting to the email. I would like access to be almost as esay as 'Mail' but simply having to add password and the with account name not being shown

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR