White Verizon iPhone?

Nate1334

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
yeah. you cant tell me they can make all the quality of products they make and not be able to make a phone white. it just doesn't make since

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
yeah. you cant tell me they can make all the quality of products they make and not be able to make a phone white. it just doesn't make since

Well its glass. From what I heard its hard to stain the glass white in the manufacturing process as it pretty much blends in with the transparrent part.

All other "white" products they have are plastic. (the magic mouse may have glass, but its really white plastic with a glass overlay)

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone to come out
Actually the Verizon iphone is out, but the White one is no, and haven't got any true White iPhone on the market!
For it's release, I think might be in this Apirl, also maybe never, all of the news about it now are just rumors.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Actually the Verizon iphone is out, but the White one is no, and haven't got any true White iPhone on the market!
For it's release, I think might be in this Apirl, also maybe never, all of the news about it now are just rumors.

actually the verizon iphone isnt out yet. Its not released until feb 10th so it isnt out yet!

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The rumored to be new iPhone housing, wtvr it was, didn't have the hole for the camera through the middle... Possibly negating the light bleeding to the camera sensor? Kinda looked like there was an extra screw hole to mount it to solve this problem... Gonna try n find it n watch it again and see if the bands match up (minus the sim slot, of course for vzw). Possibility if this thought turns out to be true...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods