Has Anyone Been Successful Getting An Upgrade Bumped Up To Apply Toward Your iPhone?

Have you been successful at getting your upgrade moved up?

• Total voters

VThokie78

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Simply that I want to move up my upgrade. I tell them I am willing to get a more expensive contract, but it does not matter

tony74

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got my date moved up to Feb 1st from mid March. I have called VZW 3 times in the past two weeks and everytime I was told no. I called yesterday and got a lady and just asked it I could have my date moved up so I can get in on the Feb 3rd pre-orders and she said she needs to ask her supervisor. When she got back on the line she said that he approved it. I looked at myverizon account just to make sure they changed it and it now says Feb.1 on VZW and Apple.

ARSkemp

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming the different departments on the phone have different supervisors, but is it the same supervisor if I call in a few times consecutively to the same department (say, retention)?

I've called about 3 times so far over the course of the month, but the last time I was told that the supervisor cannot make a change to the date shown online unless its from an error. They did however tell me they would be able to order it for me on the 10th (im eligible on Feb 28th). I'm really worried that its going to be heavily backordered by that time though...

jwhitezec

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
upgrade early

I can not get verizon to upgrade to an iphone 2-3 Days early! very disappointed actually thinking about switching services.....

horseface12

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Last March, I was due for an upgrade on Monday. Called Sunday, asked if I could come in and upgrade, they said no. I said, come on, it's one measly day. Nope, they said. Talked to three people, including a manager, they all said no. Long story short : I waited till Monday. Yeah, it totally sucked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73