Who's Going To Be Staying Up 'Till Midnight To Order Your iPhone?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be staying up until midnight (I know a lot of people do anyway, but I don't anymore) on the 3rd to order your iPhone the second it's available? I plan on ordering online but I will have my phone handy to call telesales just in case the website crashes or something. Anybody with me? :D

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
We all will be!

I'f your obsessed enough to be on here, my guess is that you will be chomping at the bit waiting for the clock to strike midnight! :D

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'll be pre-ordering as soon as I possibly can. I've already sold my Droid Pro so I've been using an ancient LG flip phone for the last 9 days. It's amazing how much I miss having a smartphone.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll be pre-ordering as soon as I possibly can. I've already sold my Droid Pro so I've been using an ancient LG flip phone for the last 9 days. It's amazing how much I miss having a smartphone.

LOL, That's what I did not want to do. I kept my Droid X to use till we get the iPhones. I tried to use my son's ENV touch and could barely text on it. :p

caribouranch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Me!!! I hear it's midnight EST time, and I'm on the West Coast, so that'll be easy, unless they won't let me order until midnight my time ...

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I will be, along with 3 computers all waiting to hit enter at the stroke of midnight.

I'v gotten really, really, really good tickets for shows that sell out in minutes this way. My best was 4th row floor seats for AC/DC on one computer vs left side first tier bowl seats with only about 1 second between clicks!

The more computers the better the chance!

Reactions: Fausty82

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
LOL, That's what I did not want to do. I kept my Droid X to use till we get the iPhones. I tried to use my son's ENV touch and could barely text on it. :p

I was afraid my phone would be worth less once the iPhone was actually available. As it is, I took a huge loss on it to begin with. At least this suffering will save me the $30 for one month's worth of a data plan.

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'll be up waiting. Its taken forever to finally get it on Verizon, so i don't wanna miss my chance of getting it on launch........... the anticipation is killing me.....ugh

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i will be waiting up as well!! i am so excited for this that i am going nutz!!

@jakes im not sure they will run out the first night...thats why they are having a pre-sale for existing customers...i think they want to make sure that existing VZW customers can get one since we have been waiting so long...now once they open it up to everyone on the 10th...then i think there is a possibility

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
i will be waiting up as well!! i am so excited for this that i am going nutz!!

@jakes im not sure they will run out the first night...thats why they are having a pre-sale for existing customers...i think they want to make sure that existing VZW customers can get one since we have been waiting so long...now once they open it up to everyone on the 10th...then i think there is a possibility

That's true, which I think is nice of them, current customers should always come first even though new activations are probably better for their quarterly numbers than retentions.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2