Verizon commercial!

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
"to everyone who knew someday apple would have to put their product on an inferior wireless technology.... The wait is over"

That is what he said right?

dcsr23#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
"to everyone who knew someday apple would have to put their product on an inferior wireless technology.... The wait is over"

That is what he said right?

How is a network inferior when it doesn't (rarely) drop calls? Talk and surf at the same time, not such a big deal considering I'll actually be talking the majority of the time then waiting to call or get called back. And if speed is your argument, go watch the cnet test where AT&T placed 3rd behind Tmobile and Verizon (respectively). Tells me that Verizons network was more consistent.

Go get your troll on somewhere else... :rolleyes:

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
How is a network inferior when it doesn't (rarely) drop calls? Talk and surf at the same time, not such a big deal considering I'll actually be talking the majority of the time then waiting to call or get called back. And if speed is your argument, go watch the cnet test where AT&T placed 3rd behind Tmobile and Verizon (respectively). Tells me that Verizons network was more consistent.

Go get your troll on somewhere else... :rolleyes:

This coming from someone with 3 posts? Ok. Network speeds are determined upon many factors, one CNET test doesn't cut it for me. I had more dropped calls with Verizon than I ever have with AT&T...

OutSpoken

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
This coming from someone with 3 posts? Ok. Network speeds are determined upon many factors, one CNET test doesn't cut it for me. I had more dropped calls with Verizon than I ever have with AT&T...

Not trying to get involved in you guys squabble...but what does the users post count got to do with anything..? Someone with fewer posts can't have a valid opinion...?

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to get involved in you guys squabble...but what does the users post count got to do with anything..? Someone with fewer posts can't have a valid opinion...?

I was just thinking the same thing. People think because they have 100+ posts that they know everything there is to know and i find it quite funny. I probably know more about smartphones than some people on this site that have 1000+ posts. Just because I'm new to the site does NOT mean i am new to smartphones or the iPhone. That is all.

kthxbai

dcsr23#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Just like dropped calls are determined by many factors.... see what I did here? :rolleyes:

I will say this AT&T has more dropped calls than any of the other major carriers, and statistically ranks worst among customer satisfaction (3 years running).

I'm not trying to get into a carrier war, but I won't have some idiot who's unhappy that his "exclusive" phone is no longer exclusive spew their ignorance without a justified basis to back it up.

Different strokes for different folks... no need to make baseless claims.

Reactions: rich13er

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Just like dropped calls are determined by many factors.... see what I did here? :rolleyes:

I will say this AT&T has more dropped calls than any of the other major carriers, and statistically ranks worst among customer satisfaction (3 years running).

I'm not trying to get into a carrier war, but I won't have some idiot who's unhappy that his "exclusive" phone is no longer exclusive spew their ignorance without a justified basis to back it up.

Different strokes for different folks... no need to make baseless claims.

So "inferior" :D

CR4V3

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Seriously guys? Does every thread have to turn into VZW vs AT&T? Some carriers have better service in some areas than other carriers. Everybody needs to stop fighting about it, it gets us no where. The people who like AT&T have their reasons and the people who like VZW have their reasons. Can we just leave it at that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner