Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Intermediate

363 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,081 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGonzales90 View Post
    You sure about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by rknowlt View Post
    I've been able to create a hotspot since the day I jailbroke my 3G years ago, it's software, not hardware that allows it. MyWi FTW!
    Exactly, what do you think is happening when people jailbreak and install mywi? Rene made a 4.3 walkthrough video... He shows the feature in use.
    iPhone Newbie

45 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default Help, New every two upgrade set for 2/17/11

I am eligible for an upgrade on my hubby's phone on 2/17/11. I could get that upgrade transferred to my line. It will be for the new every two program...can I pay $20 and upgrade early? I got the following statement from VZW website:

If Iím an existing Verizon Wireless customer and Iím eligible for an annual upgrade, will I have to pay the standard $20 early upgrade fee to purchase iPhone 4?

No, if you are currently eligible for an annual upgrade, the standard $20 early upgrade fee will be waived for customers purchasing iPhone 4 until the end of March
    iPhone Beginner

85 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

I hope this 599/649 and 699/749 gets situated b4 preorder... if it's going to be 649 for the 16, i might as well take a mini vacation to DE and get the 32 for ~the same as the 16 preordered + tax... Verizon prob just wants more money... like the mifi + ipad "deal/bundle" which is more money than buying an iPad and Mifi separately...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12