unlocked iphone 4 with no warranty vs locked phone with warranty

fayek

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i need your advice on something, i cant seem to decide between getting a locked iphone from where i live (egypt) at full price 800$ or should i get it unlocked from another country at same price. but in that case i lose the warranty... coz warranty will only work with that country.

the only reason why this is an issue is because i might move to another country in a few months... im still not sure yet... it might happen might not, might be next month, might be in 6 months...

what do you guys think?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow that's a tough one. I think either way you're gonna end up selling the phone. So I would say get the unlocked one that way if you move then you can use it at your new loacation. The warranty will still be on the phone just not at your location so if you ever did have a hardware problem you could sell it as with warranty.

JamesC1119

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I would wait until the move was decided on. I understand not wanting to wait. If I had to pick I would go with the unlocked one, there is no way I would want to be dependent on a jailbreak/unlock solution that has yet to be announced.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73