Can I pre-order on Feb 2 and will white iPhone be available?
1) My NE2 is on February 19th, do you think I will be able to pre-order on February 3? I think it will be a long shot, but might as well give it a whirl.
2) Do you think the White Verizon iPhone 4 will be announced on pre-order day?
- 01-13-2011, 08:24 PM #2
1. I doubt they will let u preorder unless you call into customer service and they move your upgrade up which idk if they will since the iphone is predicted to be such a hot seller but you never know until you try.
2. nobody knows since on the verizon site it only shows the black idk if they will announce the white iphone although its not looking like it will be available on launch day
- 01-13-2011, 09:45 PM #3
- 01-14-2011, 10:34 AM #4iPhone Newbie
- 44 Posts
- 01-14-2011, 11:11 AM #5
just yesterday i got a text from verizon wireless that said, "want a new phone? upgrade early at the lowest promotional prices with a new 2yr renewal. for details call..."
my NE2 date is 7/11/2011, however, when i log into my account on verizonwireless.com it says i am eligible for an upgrade at the discounted price.
- 01-14-2011, 12:06 PM #6
- 01-14-2011, 12:15 PM #8
- 01-14-2011, 12:31 PM #9
- 01-14-2011, 05:06 PM #10
- 01-14-2011, 07:17 PM #11
This is an educated guess but in the past VZW would allow you if you were within a few weeks of your upgrade to go ahead and either upgrade or in this case most likely Pre-Order as long of course that you are a current VZW customer naturally. It will require a call to Customer Service to ask and most likely they will base it on your relationship with VZW being a good long standing customer and all that jazz.
That will most likely be what i will do even though I will be up tp upgrade in March but i will ask and if not I will simply wait until March... No biggie!
- 01-15-2011, 09:11 AM #12
Wow 3 diffrent Reps 3 diffrent answers.
So what it came down to was, after month 13, I am elig for an upgrade @ promotional price but have to wait till March for my NE2. The NE2 would take an additional $50 off the price. I told them I didnt care about the $50, and they said OOOOOO then just preorder on the 3rd and pay the 199-299. I also logged into my account and it shows that I can upgrade now.
- 01-16-2011, 08:05 PM #13
- 01-16-2011, 08:23 PM #14
It says on Verizon's website that the iPhone will go on sale to existing customers on OR before 2/3/11. I believe it said it may be available up to a week before 2/3 but to check back "often" for the official word.
As far as the color availability, it's all speculation at this point although I don't see why they would display a white iPhone if they didn't plan on offering it in white.