How many new "TiPb" members since Verizon's announcement on 1/11/11 ?

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just out of "stupid curiosity" . . wondering if a TiPb staff member can post approximate number of new "TiPb" users since yesterday's verizon iPhone announcement.

I happen to be a blackberry user ("crackberry" member) and have been "visiting" TiPb for iPhone info for quite a long time (wishing I could have a Verizon iPhone). I created a TiPb profile yesterday and joined this community.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Dittos on being a 'crackberry' user coming over in anticipation - I signed up a couple weeks ago in anticipation of yesterday. :)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here! I've been visiting here for a long time but never made an account until yesterday, the day I found out that my Verizon iPhone dream had come true, haha :) I've been a crackberry user and have a 9650 which I will be giving up gladly for the new iPhone.

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i was a droid user and would check out this site every now and then but will be getting the iphone and am now a member here. Love all the helpful things on this site im sure i will be on here frequently if I have any issues or questions once i get the iphone

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Crackberry to Android Central, now I'm here... haha always read a lil here on the iPad or aTV... iOS is taking over my life!

allaboutpunky

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I started with Blackberry and Crackberry, moved on to Android and Android Central and Now I am here, where I have always wanted to be. Some may think its crazy, but I have been hoping for an Iphone ever since they came to ATT.

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I made that jump from crack berry.com to android central.com last year when the droid. I got a 32g iPad so of course I jumped to another sister site Tipb.com. I stay active in all 3 because I own a cellphone shop as well and have an online store. These sites are awesome resources!

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Joined yesterday too. I'm now a member of three parts of The Smartphone Network(Crackberry first for my Curve 8330,then Android Central,and now TiPb.) Always good to hear different perspectives. :D

ABQMD

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Joined 2 wks ago in anticipation of getting either a Verizon or ATT iPhone. I've been a long-time PreCentral member, coming from a Sprint Palm Pre I've had since 6/6/09.