Apple care for iphone??

urbs

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you think you would be able to purchase Apple Care for the iphone through Verizon or go through Apple? I don't know how ATT has been doing this. It makes more sense than going with the insurance that VZW offers.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can get AppleCare - it will be $69 to extend warranty to two years... they may also offer Asurion for loss/theft protection - have'n seen info on that one yet.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Exactly...so many people think AppleCare is some kind of insurance on the iPhone, and get a big surprise when they walk in with the plan ready after they've dropped the phone and busted it and Apple hands them a bill before starting work...

Not trying to say AppleCare isn't worth its cost, its a very good buy if you plan to keep your iphone for more than a year at a time without upgrade, but apple newbies tend to forget to read what they pay for.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times... add it to your homeowners/renters insurance policy... 9 time out of 10 they'll insure it... they'll ask for an amount, make sure you include the sales tax on top of full retail price, just had to do this for my gf's phone... worked like a charm, and if by chance they wouldn't

State Farm Personal Effects Policy $39 a year, no deductible

Reactions: lr_zuber

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times... add it to your homeowners/renters insurance policy... 9 time out of 10 they'll insure it... they'll ask for an amount, make sure you include the sales tax on top of full retail price, just had to do this for my gf's phone... worked like a charm, and if by chance they wouldn't

State Farm Personal Effects Policy $39 a year, no deductible

Good suggestion... I'll call my insurance company (AAA homeowners) and inquire

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711