Who is going to pay full retail?

piggly99

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
my upgrade for vzw is in December i cant wait anylonger i will be buying at full price as soon the verizon store actually keeps them in stock so i can go to a store to pick it upppp

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I read an article that VZ tweeted today and it stated that the 16GB version will be $649 and the 32 $749 :( I can't believe they are charging more than ATT off contract!

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
they are getting rid of that after jan 16. No longer will you have annual upgrades on main lines.

Existing customers can still use that one year upgrade if they are the main line holder and have not upgraded yet. That rule applies to new customers and existing customers that have already upgraded their line.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I will be paying full retail. The way I justify it in my head is, "it's like buying a smaller version of the ipad, with a phone built in."

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably end up paying full retail.

The way I see it, if there IS a new Verizon iPhone in June/July, I'll be able to use my upgrade pricing then, and probably do a year contract if need be.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I've thought about- no way in hell am I gonna pay full retail. I must admit, I was chomping at the bit initially... but that's just my hellish year with AT&T and my desire to have an iPhone. That was the emotional side.

I'm gonna wait until June for the iPhone 5. If the iPhone 5 is LTE, then I'm gonna buy a iPhone 4 CDMA- I don't think it's worth the extra monthly fees yet.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably end up paying full retail.

The way I see it, if there IS a new Verizon iPhone in June/July, I'll be able to use my upgrade pricing then, and probably do a year contract if need be.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I have 2 lines that I pay for that have upgrades in May and July so I'll be free to upgrade soon if they do release an iPhone 5 on Verizon.

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am pretty much set on paying the $650.00 and getting the iPhone 4, I also have an upgrade in July and can upgrade to a new iPhone if it is worth it. I am using the fact that I have held out and not bought an iPod touch as justification for spending the $650 since I will be getting a phone and iPod! I will also hopefully be able to make a good amount of money on my Droid X. Either way I can't wait until Feb. 3rd!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
As long as you have a decent phone to sell like a BlackBerry or Droid the full retail price really isn't that bad for the phone you're getting :)

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had been debating in my head for a couple days on if I would do it, and made up my mind to. I bought the 4th gen iPod Touch as an early Christmas present for myself. Best Buys holiday return policy is that I could return it by January 31. That plus the Droid X with accessories should pay for the retail. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2