Any guesses on plan pricing?

kittykatta

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
As someone coming from 13years of Sprint, then Verizon pricing looks insane to me. I pay $110 for a family plan with 4000min and unlimited everything. The cheapest Verizon family plan (based on Android phones) is 700min+unlimited text/data for $160.

For me, $50 more just to get an iPhone with less minutes is already tough to swallow. So im really hoping there isnt a special "iPhone tier". (Yes, I know you get tethering but its not really a feature I'll use)

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
You comparing comparable plans though. Your on a legacy plan. If you want a modern smartphone with Sprint you are going to be paying considerably more. I have been looking into the same switch myself. I currently have an EVO and my wife is itching for a new phone. Only thing available that she likes is the swift. Sprint cheapest family plan plus two high end phones is $150. Yeah, your getting less minutes with Verizon but I don't need that many. Most of the people I know use Verizon so my usage won't change that much. It's $10 and you get less minutes. I'm going to take that compromise. Verizon's data speed is close to double here as an added bonus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73