White Verizon iPhone 4

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A lot of people, including myself appreciate the beauty of the iPhone and like to rock it 'naked'(without a case).

Agreed, if I put anything on my device it will only be a bumper that will protect the edge. The iPhone is a beautiful device and love to look at it naked. I want to see both sides of it.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree i like the phone without a case but i feel like the white makes the phone look cheaper in a way? am i missing something?

iEther21

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, if I put anything on my device it will only be a bumper that will protect the edge. The iPhone is a beautiful device and love to look at it naked. I want to see both sides of it.

oh word...
i guess i'll fully understand come february

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason everyone want the white I'm prefectly fine with the black iphone since im going to put it in a case anyway

When I first bought my 3GS it was in black and when the white version came out I had to have it. LOL

It was just because it was new and different. Kind of pimpish! :D

I actually like the black version of the iPhone 4. Looks nice with the silver matte bezel.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
When I first bought my 3GS it was in black and when the white version came out I had to have it. LOL

It was just because it was new and different. Kind of pimpish! :D

I actually like the black version of the iPhone 4. Looks nice with the silver matte bezel.

Yeah well ill stick with the black I'm not going to wait extra time for a white phone when I can just get a black one on launch day lol. They do the same thing white or black lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2