Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

med33

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I want to Win an iPhone Plz- Really love TiPb- Help when you need it!

Hi, I love the iPhone and want to win one. This blog is so awesome. Let me tell you why.

I have replaced my BlackBerry 3-4 times. I contact customer service, wait for several minutes only to be transferred to someone in the development area or whatever they call it who then tells me that my problem is going to require me to erase all of my data from my phone. In other words we cannot help you!!!!

I have been reading some of the user blogs and have decided that the 32 gb is the better buy since I want to download music.

It so nice to have access to a community where end-users can share problems, new technologies, and the best accessories for the iPhone.

I definitely want to win an iPhone because I need a phone that actually works. Please Save a me from this BlackBerry nightmare!

Ricksta

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Please let me have the iPhone! Tipb is awesome, I love this Apple forum better than all of the rest, because it is up to the minute and pertinent info, quickly. :D

allaboutpunky

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Nothing Like waiting until the last minute...

I would love to win the free Verizon iPhone. I have been waiting for it to come to Verizon since the phone came out. However, if I do not win, I will still be checking the TiPb every day as I always do because you always have the news, information and resources that I need on a daily basis. I have been a dedicated lurker for quite sometime now, viewing the reviews of apps and jailbreaks for my iPod touch. As soon as the iPhone was announced, I took the leap and signed up.

Either way, thank you TiPb for always keeping me up to date!!!

MAXIMIZED01

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
well i just joined the forum yesterday and love it already. I found tons of useful information and got a lot of my questions answered. I also love being informed of all the news posted on the blog. Free iphone from tipb on verizon=win:D

Trent#IM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the most comprehensive source for iPhone information. Thanks to TiPb, we know that Verizon will carry the iPhone with a $30 per month unlimited data package. The information TiPb provides about comparisons of the various iPhone models and carriers has provided us readers with the necessary information to make informed decisions. Whether I win the iPhone 4 from TiPb or purchase it through Verizon, I will have it by Feb 10th! Thanks for all the great information TiPb!

Kteacher

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This site has been invaluable!

As I prepare for little sleep tonight so that I can order the iPhone 4, I'd like to thank you for the many parts of this site that have been helpful to me. Your site is very thorough and I appreciated the help over the past three weeks of WAITING! Now off to take a nap as the final preparation!

AdamC#IM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was an AT&T customer for a some years and despised their coverage in my area. And Pugetopolis isn't exactly rural. There are a few high-tech companies in the city and suburbs. I've been a happy Verizon customer for 2.5 years with my Palm Centro. I had a Palm Tungsten E before that. So I love PIMs/smartphones, but had been delaying on an upgrade, waiting for a new Palm/HP device from Verizon because I didn't like the out-of-the-box syncing capabilities of any of the Android phones.

Then iPhone4 on Verizon is announced. Being a mostly Mac person I was stoked.

I did a Google search to find a good site to monitor for information, and quickly found TiPb. It's clean, informative, up-to-date, has active forums, and a good archive. Didn't need to look any further. Thanks for putting together such a great site! I'll continue to visit and read as I use my new iPhone4 on Verizon!

-AdamC

Last edited:

mrmvmatson

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
You all have Wessonality!

Once upon a time there was a lonely stay at home dad who had an iPod obsession. Music was his life and provided him with a soundtrack that expressed every mood and nuance in his life. One day he had saved up enough extra change from his family food allowance to purchase an iPod touch 2nd Gen. Over the course of two years it grew to being not only his music player but his game device and his personal assistant.

When his nasty old gateway laptop DIED (cheers of joy filled his heart) he searched and researched all that was Apple. Within that search he found TiPb! The blog that not only provided him with the information he needed but made him finally realize that something was truly missing. Weekly he listened to the podcasts and laughed with the hosts who taught him about iOS though giggles and jabs. These 4 wonderful people told jokes and made references to popular culture the way his personal friends do. He was convinced that he must have an iPhone. Alas he and all of his family were on Verizon. He would have to become the outcast, a rebel and a lone wolf in order to feel true iOS love.
So he dressed up in his Sunday-go-to-meeting clothes, drove to the Apple store and purchased a Macbook Pro. Life was great but how could he convince his spouse that he must have an iPhone 4. And then a ray of light shown as the iPad was lovingly provided by Steve Jobs. He gave one for Father's day and the somewhat skeptical spouse was hooked as well. When the iPhone 4 hit ATT this lone wolf made the leap and tried not to look back. But family were now spending their minutes to call him and to send pics or texts and the quantity diminished quickly. It was lonely but the Verizon iPhone was announced. The only way he could return to Verizon and break his contract and rejoin his family and friends was to WIN one in a contest.

His thoughts returned to TiPb and all they provide him with. Georgia announced the contest and his heart skipped a beat. This is it, his chance and his salvation all wrapped up in his favorite blog's sense of community and giving.

I am that man. My name is Marc and I would be forever grateful for reconnecting me with my nieces and nephews, mother, sister, husband, grandparents and friends by being back on the network I had forsaken just for iPhone love.

Thank you for all you give with each post and each live broadcast. You are the best in the business and I am a better man for having known you.

itsmeandrew

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to get a free Verizon iPhone

Over the last few years I've been holding out on getting an upgrade in hope that the iPhone will come to Verizon. And now it's finally here! The only thing better than getting the iPhone 4 would be getting it free. Being a college student, money is tight and having the resource that the iPhone 4 is would be extremely beneficial to me in life and my studies.

NSX4Me

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I try to learn as much as possible about any device that I am interested in, and TiPb seems like a good source of good information. Getting the new Verizon iPhone for free would be even better. I have to pay the ETF to switch to Verizon but it's all worth it to get locked in with their unlimited data.

dodgethis1#IM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
tipb is great, I'm coming from both android and blackberry devices and tipb has been the best resource I have found to help me prepare for my iOS transition!
Thanks TIPB!!!

Dan

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Verrizon!

I was looking at contest and started looking. Through site and you guys and gals have allot of info. I especially like the jailbreak forums.. Good job.

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to leave one last comment. I thought that I was a fairly savvy iDevice user. After following this blog over the last year I have always been able to find new things, not just in the main blog, but in the forums as well. With such a large following on this blog an answer to a tough and technical question is never far away. Whether I get chosen for the free VPhone or not I would like to say thank you to both the editors of this site and the thousands of members who are always quick with an answer to someone?s tough problem.

Oh, and all of the ridicule and torment that sometimes happens on controversial issues is entertaining to read sometimes as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2