Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macytelli

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
This site rocks. I have been waiting for this day to get an IPhone with Verizon and since the announcement I have not been able to stop reading you website. Thanks for everything you do.

I would love to get a free phone as there is nothing better than free.

metall8cat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I need an iPhone!

This is by far the most comprehensive collection of anything iPhone, iPad, iPod, or anything else Apple. Whenever I have a question about something this is my first stop. Having a Verizon iPhone would just complete the empty hole in my heart that is yearning for one of these devices

drearden

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is one of the most inivative websites and communities to hit web since the invetion of the iPhone!!! You can find all you need to know about the iPhone and the iPad through articles, videos, forums and their, always entertaining, podcast. If this is your first time to the website, you will enjoy yourself for hours on end!!! And if you haven't listen to the iPhone or iPad podcast, go get it now and have your mind blown away with tips and tricks and the ever funny hosts!!!

semoy

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Enter Me!

I have had apple computers for about 10 years now, and have been waiting for Verizon to get the iPhone. It is finally here! Enter me please! :D

pageholl

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I <3 iphone

I currently own an AT&T original iphone and I love it but the rest of my family has Verizon so I was very excited to hear about the iphone coming to Verizon! I LOVE TiPb because they provide excellent information to consumers about their devices.

basskontrol

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
balanced brain

i have been racking my brain over android vs. iphone on verizon for a while and this site has surely entitled me to a good sense of balance. i feel a lot more empowered to make the right decision for what i need, want, whatever for the future kind of thing (in a phone). so, my stress is subsiding the more i learn from your site and the more i feel a sensible balance for what ( in reality) i actually want out of my future phone and service and how to make it even better.

i have found the snippets and forums really informative and sometimes quite entertaining, to say the least. while i don't know all of the jargon yet, i feel like TiPb has really given me the gas to get to the right page in making a decision. i should have joined earlier than i did!

looking forward, a site like TiPb is the one you want to have on your side as someone like myself ventures into the new and sometimes scary smartphone world. i can tell with the great articles and heads-up-loads of info that this will remain one of my fav sites. the things you are writing about, with all this technology, are simply amazing. lookin' forward to more, cheers!

lscoltrain

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
TiPb..updates

Scanned the web for sites on info and reviewed each.. TiPb is certainly the #1 site for information about Apple Iphones and Ipads. As a recent convert from BBerry the Site is useful and informative. Suggest that everyone that has an Apple product spend time reviewing the postings and Info.:)

chuckg8484

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is an amazing site! You guys have increased my love for Apple products. You also make me feel that I am not so weird about my obsession with Apple! From Live shows to up to the minute updates at events, you guys are on top of your game! Keep it up!

fueledbydesign

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
TiPb rules! A free iPhone how can you beat that

Seriously though, I have been coming to TiPb for a while now. Following all the activity for the iPhone. I can't believe that it actually is coming to Verizon. The only problem, I do not have the money for it right now. I have dreamt of this day for a very long time and here it is and I will not be able to partake.

But wait! TiPb is giving one away. Well, I couldn't miss out on that. So here I am begging you to pick me for the giveaway. I know the chances are slim, but if you find it in the kindness of your heart, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am a graphic design student and I love all Apple products. I have two iPods, a Macbook, and a MacBook Pro. So getting an iPhone means everything to me.

Ok I think I am done sounding pathetic. Thanks so much for bringing this opportunity to us. You're the best TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2