Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalman

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Tipb=#1

Tipb is the first page I go to every mourning you guys/girls are my mourning coffee, keep up the great work will be a fan forever!!!!!

Murderland

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A verizon iphone would help make being the center of the universe a lot more bearable, especially with the facetime. I wont have to be so lonely out here.

TiPb is awesome because Georgia is finneee. oh yea and you guys give away stuff, and its funny to see everyone argue in the comments about random stuff.... oh yea and there are some interesting articles.

msgetf

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Free Verizon iPhone

What would be sweeter than getting my very own iPhone from the best website on the internet? Nothing that I can think of!

Borden85

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Love tipb

I love this blog, I read it several times every day for the most accurate iOS news out there. Thanks tipb! Would be awesome to be able to switch to verizon for free!

deosculate

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm an android user. Got my wife an iPad for Christmas (which I'm using to post this now) and both of us are ready to ditch our droids for new iPhones.

Always been an avid reader of android central. So while I can't comment on the tipb staff, I'm a fan of the family!

AirSushi

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon i-Phone...Da Da Da DAAAAA Da, Da Da Da Dahhh Dah,Da Da Da Dahhh Dah..........

TiPb: Years ago, you served my cousin in the Cell Wars helping him to get the most of his precious iPhone 4; now he begs you to help me in my struggle against the Verizon Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my cousin's request to you in person; but my contract ship has fallen under attack from legal language in fine print on my existing contract and I'm afraid my mission to bring an iphone 4 to Sacramento has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion against 2-year contracts and exorbitant cancellation fees by winning a new iphone into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My cousin told me how to retrieve it via twitter. You must see this droid and free iPhone 4 safely delivered to me in Sacramento.

This is our most desperate hour. Help me, TiPb; you're my only hope.

(Loop)

Ask yourselves now...........
What would Luke do, hmmmm WWLD?

(cue deep wistful stare toward the distant horizon with the 2 suns.....)

and music starts

Da Da Da DAAAAA Da, Da Da Da Dahhh Dah,Da Da Da Dahhh Dah, Da Da Da Daaaaa

Last edited:

nfc198

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is Shizznick!!!

I have been waiting on this for years! I can't wait to get an iPhone!! A free one would be even better!!! I hope to get picked!!!:D

Thanks for the great coverage you provide for all things iOS! I have been reading your blog for quite some time, but this contest moved me to go ahead and register. I look forward to keeping track of my favorite blog on my new Verizon iPhone!

deferom

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is this a contract-free Verizon iPhone or just money to go get your own? Because I don't use Verizon, but I don't currently own an iOS device, so I'd take it and use it as an iPod touch on steroids. Thanks for adding the answers to my questions!

Anyway, there's my entry- TiPb is awesome. Before I had to subscribe to multiple blogs for iOS. Now, it's just one blog, plus awesome podcasts.

Last edited:

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
This blog is my homepage! I check it multiple times during the day while I'm at school or work and I find myself hitting F5 quite a bit also. :) I am a poor college student at the University of Northern Iowa...It gets pretty cold here, and I would love something to cheer me up like a new shiny Verizon iPhone from TiPb :)

dlwilson

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Will lady luck visit me soon and offer me iBliss?

Will lady luck visit me soon and offer me iBliss? Only time will tell! :D

Been stuck with the big V for years without the iPhone and finally its here, yeah! Now to wait for September for my upgrade date..or a visit from a certain lady... ;) (See title)

Dustin

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
After months of deliberation between waiting for the next generation of Verizon Android devices and the Verizon iPhone I decided I want the iPhone. At work most people have iOS devices, myself an iPod Touch 3rd gen. Plus our house is rapidly evolving into an Apple house, it started with my iPod Touch which my wife bought me for my birthday/father's day. I then bought my wife an iPad 32gb (sans 3g because that's a rip imo), my wife has been dying for an iPhone since the rumors of a Verizon version started... then while buying my wife's iPad six year old pointed at the Mac Book Air and said ,"Oooh Daddy, I want that computer when I get older." I'm thinking my wife will probably opt for an Apple laptop for her next computer as well. I may as well because the prices aren't as obnoxious as they used to be. Where was I.... oh yah, I want to win the iPhone from you guys because I am an existing Verizon customer and wish to be unleashed from the LG Versa that I was tricked into buying because they played it off as a big gaming device and TiPB was instrumental in my decision to go iPhone as opposed to Android!

Status
Not open for further replies.