Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn#IM

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Every day while drinking coffee, I check my emails, then go straight to TiPb to get the only reliable news on the Internet about the latest developements about iPhone, iPad, and the iPod Touch. TiPb, enough said.

fpichon

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Ready set go!

I find the TiPb information to be more timely and accurate than others.
I check almost hourly to see what is happening!

Hey - the iPhone give away is a great promo - should be lots of responses

Ahambone

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB because of giveaways like these! So easy to enter!

My girlfriend would probably love TiPB because she'd finally be able to upgrade her old iPhone 3G!

lrhsjohn9

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
i am a new register but have been following the site for awhile now...check in all the time...

this would be great because i loved my iphone but just couldnt deal with my at&t service any longer

timbales1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
TiPb

Most info ever for the iPhone. Also love the iPhone live webcasts!!!! Awesome with so much info. Would love to have the Verizon iphone too!!!

KrazyRogue

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for opportunity to win this amazing phone. Tipb has some of the greatest staff, Dieter knows how to pick them, lol. I love all the daily tips you guys have and all the latest news and reviews you guys have.

Mpdasher

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it is free and covers more stories than other websites when it comes to iOS related devices and products including the weekly picks from the AppStore,contests like this one,previews like the preview on lockinfo 3.0 and also the way the articles are written because if it weren't for how the articles were written then I wouldnt be on this website right now

Happs

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
A Gift for my son

He has admired my iPhone for years but he could never afford one....PLUS he is on Verizon but I am stuck on AT&T for another 17 months.

PLUS I might get to meet Georigia !!!!

gruswitz

Aug 21, 2006
Visit site
TiPB rocks because it is the iOS blog/forum that is most oriented toward the user. I'd love the Verizon iPhone 4 because my AT&T reception has become super-flaky and a free phone would totally make eating the ETF tolerable.

botvp95

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Free Iphone! Viva Life!

From the looks of it, this is a long shot. What the hell though, right? I seriously can't wait for this phone to come out and to get one for free would make me do the dance of joy. I haven't been a long time follower of this site but I have always checked in from time to time to see what was going on in the world of istuff. The site is fantastic! Very well written and organized. The thing I have always liked best though is that the writers have always had a good sense of humor as to not take things too seriously. I like to be educated and tickled at the same time. Thanks peeps, keep up the good work!

Blueberryin

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
the website is simply amazing. I've been checking here for rumors/reviews etc for as long as ive loved apple. Got my other apple products, now all i need is the verizon iphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.