Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter2525

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I love the TiPb because ever since I bought my iPhone in 08, I've been following the blog more to learn about my phone and upcoming updates. As my wife will tell, I've been religiously keeping tabs on the rumors and release date for the iPhone on Verizon. FINALLY! The day is coming. NO more dropped calls, NO more lack of 3G. A reliable phone on a reliable network. IF we didn't live in the middle of nowhere, we would be the first in line. Thanks for keeping us mortals up to date.

dj_dom

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Pick me a WINNER!!

I would THOROUGHLY enjoy a new Verizon iPhone 4! I never win anything and this would make my day, week, my whole friggin' year!!
I love TiPb!! It's my VERY first stop when I'm looking for the newest, most up to date information on all my favorite dream gadgets! TiPb, please, HOOK ME UP!

Biopsidy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I love TiPb for the simple fact that despite this being an iOS focused site, TiPb isn't even remotely as fanboy bias as most other networks that fall into the same category. For starters, you're not scared to point out flaws, missing features or generally dig around Apple's marketing PR statements to uncover the truth behind the curtain that sometimes Apple tries to use. You don't shy away from jailbreaking topics in the name of "apple does everything best" like most other sites and you don't use the front page to post nothing but bias articles about why the iPhone is so superior to everything else.

You utilize the network as you know it should be used: the best source of information for anyone who's interested in iOS products.

Now, give me a VZW iPhone please because I canceled my AT&T iPhone 3GS service a few months back to switch to a Verizon Droid X because I couldn't take all the dropped calls I was having and despite now having MUCH better call quality, Android OS just feels very much like a work in progress and has so many little problems that it kills the user experience and I miss the consistency and reliability of the iPhone.

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Out of all the other smartphone sites I have been a member of, TiPb is the one that makes me feel most at home. Everytime I stop by I find more and more useful information even though the only Apple device I own right now is an Ipod Classic. I know you will be a great help in the future :)

azieba

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Because TIPB and the rest of Smartphone Experts network has the best, most up to date info on the latest mobile gadgets... And if I want to switch devices, you have a site for each of the popular mobile platforms.... Of course, my favorite is the annual round robin exercise...

TheJosh

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
This would be a great surprise. I have been waiting for this phone for a while but unfortunately are not eligible for the device at promotional pricing so will not be getting it.

And TIPB is my go to source...daily...for apple news!!

brianmg

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a ViPhone! I've been following crackberry.com for a long time since I currently am a Verizon BB user, but I always kept up with tipb.com because I've been waiting for years for the iPhone to come to VZW.

anon(4708395)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
TiPB delivers all the Apple news I want quickly and precisely. The podcasts are just the best, informative and pertains relative information to me.

Thanks for bringing me all the info I can possibly absorb and in an entertaining way!

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
How else would I get the news that "the iPhone is finally coming to Verizon"?! TIPB, androidcentral, and crackberry are websites I visit everyday.. maybe even more than facebook :-O ..

cecoleman

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
What do I love about TiPb? Well I love the gamut of personalities on this site and its hosts. From the blabbering fanboyism of iChadman, the bombastic hate that Georgia can throw down on an Apple product or feature there lack of...all the way to the ever Apple appreciative but fair nature of Rene Ritchie. While the personalities are predictable, the readers, stories, and forums are not.

Thanks for making my dog walks more entertaining (I listen to your podcast then).

Chad C. (cecoleman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro