Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maganus

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the iPhone was first released I've always wanted one. Unfortunately, AT&T coverage where I live has always been terrible. Been looking forward to the day Verizon gets the iPhone and it's finally here!

I read your blog daily for news about everything "i"! Best place for news on iEverything! About time I upgrade my iPod Touch :)

Schrutefarms

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I love the way TIPB does alot more than any other apple/iphone blog site. You guys are on it, trustworthy, and are always up for suggestions. So here is mine suggestion.... "pick me!". I could definitely use another iphone on a cdma service. Thank you very much for a great year of reporting the latest news for apple products. Let's hope that 2011 is just as good or if not better!

Thanks guys,

Schrutefarms

bicycleboy10

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I want to win verizon iphone

TIPB is the reason why my brother and I sold our BB storms, switched from Verizon to Tmobile and got iPhones.

Would love to switch back to Verizon!

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
My family has asked me for years to join them on the Verizon network. In our hometown, AT&T signal is nill, and they consistently can't reach me (even if I go 2G). But my adoration of Apple products has kept me stubbornly on a relatively slow and droppy network. Well, this is my golden opportunity. I'm just a couple months from the end of my AT&T contract, and this is the light at the end if the tunnel. So long, iPhone 3G; it's been something, that's for sure. Hello, iPhone 4 and great coverage!

luiggimaster

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have an Iphone 4 so I can do multitasking, take awesome pics and record Hd video,facetime, apps,music etc.. I'm a fan of apple and I like all their products.. If I a win an Iphone 4 I will be more than happy this year. I love Tipb.com because you're the best about Apple news and always make great contests and also you guys are the only ones who make Ipad Live and Iphone.. I really hope to win an Iphone 4 :)

swwack91

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been a loyal VZW customer for years and am the biggest Apple fanboy around... I just couldn't leave VZ...

NOW IT'S TIME!

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK APPLE ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST!

I discovered TiPb during this whole VeriPhone excitement and am now a loyal viewer of the live shows and an avid reader of EVERRRRRYYYY story. :D

dmbourdon

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iphones from AT&T & Verizon...double the discussion!

TiPB will be growing like crazy with all of these new users from Verizon. Welcome to the party! I'd love to compare a new Verizon iPhone to my AT&T iPhone 4.

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread. (And it wouldn't hurt to tell us why you love TiPb so much -- just sayin').

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

tbro4033

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Free Verizon iPhone? Sounds like a pretty awesome deal to me. :)
I've been following the rumors about it since this past summer when they started to become seemingly more concrete. I've been out of the US in a 3rd world country for a while using a prehistoric cell phone. Just got back to the states for good recently, so I'm excited to get a smartphone. And can you beat the iPhone? Not yet. This blog has been very helpful to me the past 6-7 months, tracking all the news/rumors. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77