Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresh49

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
TiPB.com is so great because you inform me with every piece of Apple news that I'm looking for. And your podcasts are very informative and entertaining at the sametime. Please keep up the good work guys!

Your loyal reader/listener/watcher/follower

Doug

not2lethal

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Why i want an Verizon Iphone

My reasoning is this site purposely provides articles to cure the common dull disease with meticulously detailed articles and continuously provides ways to keep your fingers stuck to your ipod like a tongue on an icy pole. What more could you want?

caribouranch

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Why yes, I'd love a free iPhone, lol!

I like TiPb a lot, because it seems that I can come here on my breaks at work, or when I get home, and there'll always be something new. I really love the Tips that they post, I've learn a lot from them!

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I've debated whether or not to enter this contest for a little while now and in spite of my low post count, I've decided to write you guys and let you know how much it would mean to me if I were selected to win an iPhone.

I've been a reader of The iPhone Blog for quite some time, I became a daily reader of the blog during the Smart Phone Round Robin in 2008 despite being a Blackberry User. Since the launch of the iPhone 3G, I've been obsessively checking the blog for any signs of a Verizon iPhone. I love that you guys consistently post fair, informative blogs. You guys seem to post with the intent of supplying information rather than just posting rumors to generate attention for your blog. Also, I love Rene and Georgia's videos, its nice to see the two of you sit down and discuss your perspectives on different topics - more of those videos please!

I've been on Verizon Wireless since I was fourteen years old. I'm now 21 and in my final semester at college. I've attempted to leave Verizon twice so that I could use an iPhone on AT&T's network but unfortunately, AT&T's service is horrible in my area and reception was a huge issue for me. Both times I lasted a couple weeks before I reluctantly returned my iPhone's back to the store and resumed my service with Verizon Wireless.

Each year I've been choosing to upgrade my phone after Apple's iPhone announcement at WWDC. I've signed one year contracts, choosing to purchase Blackberry Smartphones (do you feel my pain?) with the hopes that I would be able to upgrade the following year when Steve would hopefully announce the Verizon iPhone at WWDC.

Now that the Verizon iPhone has been announced in January, I am left without an upgrade in spite of my cautious planning. Furthermore, being in college, the $600+ fee for an iPhone without a contract is impossible for me to afford. Winning this contest would make 3+ years of waiting totally worth it for me. I really cannot live with my Blackberry any longer. Please help this poor college student, it's either I purchase an iPhone or continue to feed myself...I think I may be able to go without the food for a little while :)

Seriously though guys, anything you can do would be awesome! Please consider me when selecting the winner.

- A dedicated reader

Last edited:

badeeya

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

Listening to TiPb makes me feel less self consience about being an iNerd or a "gadget freak" what some of my friends like to call me. lol. Thanks and keep it up!!!

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This is my 1st post in the Tipb forum and I found this site after downloading a few Tipb podcast's and being particularly impressed with the personalities and their knowledge of the IPHONE.

Full disclosure, Georgia's velvety smooth voice got my attention initially, but I stayed because these guys know their IPHONE'S. :)

I'm presently tasked with the burden of a Sprint Samsung Epic 4G and could not be more ready to defect from the Android Army. The device is without question one of the worst cell phones I have had the displeasure to use. The unresponsive email issues on the device coupled with constant delayed OS updates & atypical Android OS fragmentation are the last straw for me.

I've done my research and have had the distinct pleasure of using various friends IPHONE'S. The IPHONE experience is one of the most elegant of any electronic device to my mind and more importantly I am pleased to find that the thing just plain works. It does what its supposed to do point blank! I'm elated over the way the device is supported via concrete OS updates and could not possibly ask for a better form factor in a phone. I have seen the light! :)

Now, that I have been washed clean in the sacred waters of Apple, I need to be about the business of acquiring an IPHONE, no?

What better way than this contest?

I get a new cell phone and a new carrier and my life (such as it is) begins anew.

Waiting to hear whether I won with bated breath.

Writermind

Last edited:

flashsoccer

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I like to come to tipb for all the new news on iphone stuff because ive always wanted an iphone but never got one but i still like to learn about the iphone so if i ever did get one id be informed and this is the only sight i would come to. You guys are awesome so please pick me for the iphone that would be so awesome thanks :)

chzdanish

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the best

Well, I am impressed with the passion and dedication the writers have for their topic. I mean, how many times can one cover whether the iPad will have a screen with 1024x768 or 2299x8796 or whatever without going insane? But somehow they do it.

NWitt

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I love Tipb because it's so much fun.

It is a great website and it also has awesome podcasts that I listen to on my iPad while I'm in the car or busy around the house. I check your website almost every day for iPad and iPhone news. I am particularly interesting in the new Verizon iPhone as a companion to my iPad. It would be a joy to win an iPhone. I have an android now, but it would be a wish come true to own an iPhone. Whether I win or not, I still love your website and podcasts. Keep up the excitement!

Thank you for providing a place for me to get my favorite i-techno news.

Wyatt1795

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
TiPb has been my main source of techie news and reviews for a while now, and all the staff here are great with reviews of new products on the market!
Keep it up!!

omfgitsjustin

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Well I used to be a huge Android fanboy, knocking down any apple fan who wanted to talk about their phone UNTIL i stumbled upon TiPb. After reading the articles and watching the youtube shows, I actually became jealous of the iphone (lol). So I officially plan on switching to the verizon iphone once it is released!! YAY!

One thing I came to admire about TiPb is the simplistic delivery of information on the site while still managing to go in depth on new features or apps. Not to mention the TiPb tv shows are a GREAT help to potential buyers like me who want to know more about the iphone with simple to understand topics and videos. I can say that this how now become one of my daily reads when it comes to tech blogs. TiPb tv is up there in my bookmarks with Engadget :)

hapkiman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I have really wanted an iPhone since they first came out, and just never could really afford one. I could really use this phone. Thanks for a chance to win one! Awesome site too, enjoy you TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice