Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garynky

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
It's really simple. For people who geek out on Apple products ... the iPhone and iPad in particular ... what better place to go?

You have passionate, dedicated Apple geeks, geeking out on all the geeky goodness that is Apple, iPhone, iPad, and whatever comes next from the sublime mind of Steve Jobs and the other genius' at Apple.

Period.

GT

Red Shinobi

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
why i love TiPb

I love that TiPb is by iPhone lovers for iPhone lovers. If you want to know about anything having to do with a device or its software this is the site. I check it daily just to see if there is anything new. I love it cause of contest like this.

bee584

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is such a wonderful place to discuss any iPhone issue with all the nice guys who love Mac.
Also, I would love to win a Verizon iPhone as well. =)

flyman312

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Cannot wait!

I would LOVE a free Verizon iPhone... after being sucked into the Blackberry Storm nonsense, I have been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for Verizon to finally announce the iPhone! I am so excited!

craiggiarc

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Would love to get my hands on a Verizon iPhone as data speeds where I live are much better on Verizon compared to AT&T. Just heard of this site via your podcast, if the site is as good as the podcast it should be both entertaining and informative.

Craig

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I found out about this site from crackberry.com and when i heard about the announcement of verizon iPhone i have been on this site everyday reading and checking for updates the the new phone. Sure would be nice to win this contest.

mixe760

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Free Verizon iPhone

It's easy.......TiPb is THE site to get information on Apple products. I have been waiting for years to get my hands on a VERIZON iPhone and this is finally my chance!

skew

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is FANtastic!! Help me get rid of at&t and switch it must be fate because there is a Verizon store opening in my town in the next few weeks with your help I can be their first customer ;)

grajasekar

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPB is everything I desire in a forum. And what I desire is more "i"s in everything. So you can see where that comes from. People here know how to get the best out of any iDevice, and they're willing to help out when you have a problem. The site's well-organized too, with everything you need being easy to find. TiPB covers all things apple and makes being the butt of all those "hold it right" jokes worth the while. :) Of course, now you have a shot at taking all those jokes away now :)

mtnmedic

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Lovin' Tipb!

I love Tipb because I love watching and listening to the gang talk all things iPad and tech. Such great fun.

Okay. That's a big fat lie. You're right. I can't even fib my way out of a paper bag. Guilty as charged.

I love Tipb because I love Georgia. And I want that iPhone 4. And yes, I've thanked her, too. If I could thank her more, I'd do it. As you are reading this I'm still pecking around the Tipb site looking for any hidden "Thanks!" buttons leading to Georgia. The Easter Egg hunt before Easter. Maybe I'll get lucky and find one that opens up to a cool little animation of Steve Jobs dancing the Watusi on top of a Microsoft Xoom to the tune of "Our House".

Cue the Nyquil. I'm going back to bed. (cough)

Last edited:

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is more addictive than crack.

I listen to the podcasts like there's no tomorrow...unfortunately I don't show up on the forums much

yesacbob

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone is for me

TiPb is a great resource for the iPhone/iPad/iPod,
Of course nothing could be better than winning a Verizon iPhone !
looking forward to the launch of the Verizon iPhone, winning one and saying bye bye to my BB Storm...

dcsr23#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to joining another awesome community and learning about the dream phone I've been wanting on the network I'm on. No more iphone "killers" just the real deal!

Good luck to all... and especially to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2