Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Androgyne9

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

It's about time this happened. Maybe ATT will learn something about iPhone coverage from Verizon. Let's just hope that Antennagate doesn't appear again.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I love my IPhone 4 but seeing as AT&t only thinks you need 1 antenna in Downtown Detroit this presents an issues at sporting events. Where as Verizon has 3 there. So if I win I will be able to check Tipb while downtown WooHoo!!!

Cdat88

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This would be perfect!

As I had mentioned in another thread, I have been waiting for this opportunity to switch to Verizon. I refused to sign on to AT&T due the the abysmal service they offer where I live. A free phone from TiPb, a plan setup with Verizon, and I will be in iPhone heaven!

On another note, got a throw some love out to the great folks at TiPb! Your podcast iPad Live keeps me informed, entertained, and up on all the latest iPad info. I started listening about 2 months ago, and have just caught up with current episodes. I look forward to begin listening to iPhone live very soon!

Rene, you are awesome herding the cats that are the show hosts and guests, Chad, you da man! Georgia, you just flat out rock! Stay awesome. Ally, your general level headed attitude keeps it all fairly even. To any of the folks I missed, I humbly apologize.

walle236

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow

How amazing would it be to recieve the brand new verizon iphone from the #1 iPhone related blog on the interweb? yeah i think that answers itself. I hope i win this im tired of atts crappy network and would be eternally grateful if i recieved one.

Sandymanz613

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb iphone giveaway....how amazingly awesome!

I have been waiting for the Verizon iPhone to come out and now I am out of work and can't afford one! Winning one from my favorite website, TiPb, would be the most amazing, wonderful, cool stoke of luck that I have had for a long time now! Good luck to everyone else who enters a reply!

ryne4u

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Pick me tipb!

Well I'm in att and am happy where I am
but my mother has been a verizon customer for so long I knew she would never switch. In a few days here my fiance and I will be having our first child. We are so busy with work and college that finding the time to visit is hard already and will be even more difficult after our baby girl is born. I would love to be able to give my mom an iPhone so we could facetime and she could see her granddaughter grow up when times are too busy to visit. Thank you TIPB! You're the BEST!

melted829

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
giveaway

would love to win the iphone 4 from u guys..and just wanted to say thanks your site is awesome!! and honest..its not just a fan site u guys r insightful and do you homework!! thank u for making all your news and articles so great!!

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone is finally out! would love to win, but it's also okay if I don't! :)

TiPb? Well, I love TiPb because whenever I'm browsing sites like Engadget and Macrumors, in the back of my mind, TiPb is always the site that I'm thinking of. Honestly, whenever I look on Engadget, I think "let's head on over to TiPb, they have more posts and better insight". TiPb has a much more personal feel to it, instead of robotic posting which is what I HATE and really appreciate in a site. TiPb has a tendency to break down each part of a story, which I'm sure a lot of readers appreciate. Plus, having writers lke Georgia and Rene give the site a lively feel. Personally, I like a combo of different writers throughout the day which happens often in a day. for example, Georgia gives her amazing reviews, Brian Tufo comes in with his daily tips, Rene writes the most interesting reviews, Allyson graces everyone with rather interesting, capturing posts and vids and then Diehter pops up here and there on Facetime cameras and random shots. TiPb has come a long way, is always improving and has an amazing environment, one that I'm very fond of. Keep up the great work!

tintcommerce

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Big Red iPhone Giveaway

A free iPhone would come in handy. Need to buy two so cutting costs in half will be great!

Thanks TiPB for all the great insight on everything I need to know about my iPhone! You guys rock!

CyKo#CB

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I receive atleast 5 drop calls per day on AT&T's network, so this is a good day to hear that the iPhone will be available on Verizon for both current AT&T customers and future Verizon customers.

Oh, btw TiPb rocks!

eg2row

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win a verizon iphone, not only because ive been waiting for this day since the iphone has came out. but because i am a die hard fan of any apple product. every morning since i found out about this website, i go into work and read and watch everything new there is. everything from tipb tv to the how to, to the jailbreak. i love tipb, everything you guys put on your website is for us just like everything apple does is for us. they perfect their products so we can enjoy them as they should be enjoyed.

i have owned an iphone 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation, all with t-mobile and even with tmobiles crappy service i loved them all. i refuse to give in to AT&T all this time and it has paid off, its time for the real deal verizon + iphone = epic win and i cant stress that enough. tipb keep doing your thing i love what you guys do!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.