Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I love TIPB because they have all the info before all the other sites do. Trust me I know. I check all the sites all day long. But always go back to TIPB. I check TIPB first then see the same stuff on the other sites. Keep up the great work. And cant wait to for my verizon Iphone and bye the way good bye android central you wont be missed. (Sorry but glad to get rid of droid!!!)

Julian35961

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I love TIPB because they have all the info before all the other sites do. Trust me I know. I check all the sites all day long. But always go back to TIPB. I check TIPB first then see the same stuff on the other sites. Keep up the great work. And cant wait to for my verizon Iphone and bye the way good bye android central you wont be missed. (Sorry but glad to get rid of droid!!!)

I have to stop you right there about the whole TiPb getting the news first before all of us Bloggers and writers out there. We all get our news from each other its just not one site that just gets the news.

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win a free phone like everyone else!

TiPb is a great place to get all the information you need to make your best decision.

inhawnbreadia

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Диеты: таблет&

Похудеть с нашими диетами легко: Донцова диета для трех поросят Диета при раке Здоровое питание для беременных - Так что наберитесь терпения.Сырое рецепты блюд рецепты блюд диеты 5 диеты рецепты блюд диеты 5 5 яйцо, три больших вареных обед - жареная рецепты блюд диеты рецепты блюд диеты 5 5 или вареная.Пытаются найти по фразам "как похудеть за неделю не отказывая себе ни в чём", "как очень быстро похудеть к новомогу году супер быстрая диета", "похудеть накачать мышцы", "сжигатель калорий быстрое похудение".
Диета американских астронавтов
Диета похудела
Бодибилдинг диета
Кг за 7 дней
Диета алсу
Фукоксантин вызывает производство белка, препятствующего образованию жировых клеток, следовательно, быстрое эффективное похудение органы обрастают жировой тканью и могут функционировать.Диет, в состав которых входит кефир, достаточно много.И еще важно отметить: как только печень ослабевает, отравление увеличивается!
???????? ?????? ???
Диеты: фильм как похудеть

watcho80

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
why i truly love tipb so much

First off, thank you for your attention to detail and delivering information as soon as its brought to light

I had the iphone when it first came out thinking that the adds for at&t "fewest dropped calls" was legit. I had cingular and left because of that reason. Its turns out the service was the same as i remembered - pretty bad. I loved the iphone so i suffered for a few months even though i was missing important calls for the family buisness.
I left At&t and went to verizon and began to follow Tipb in hopes of a verizon iphone sooner than later.
Ive followed other apple product twitter accounts weeding out the crap and narrowed it down to Tipb. in fact, the only twitter i get sms from is tipb.! Now that i think about it its the first i followed on twitter and also; under favorites on twitter is tipb(might be because its the first i look up every morning). All day i scroll looking what Tipb has posted for iphone news. im not kissing butt this is the honest truth. I'm happy to let you guys know how much you've helped me to get the latest news and what a better way to in time for the verizon iphone.

emtal233

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I feel like I am ralphy from a Christmas story writing a theme in what I want for Christmas.

I can tell you my journey of enjoying TiPb started 4 years ago checking out the website when I decided I want to get an iPhone. I was an a blackberry user on sprint network and I needed to do some research into whether making the leap was right choice of my communication needs. I started examining the website, reading all the forums and asking alot of questions from my fellow iPhone brethren. Being an iTunes addict and wanting a device that does it all.

TiPb has changed it all for me. The information, posts, TiPb tv, iPad live and iPhone live I love it all. I always catch the podcasts and the information is awesome. The staff here do a great job. For anyone who loves their iPhone iPad or anything apple this is the place to be.

Keep up the great work Rene, Georgia, Chad, Ally and gang. It just gets better and better every day. And not to mention everyone that participates to.

coritine

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Российский кр

Российский кредит для Сербии

По информации Radio Srbija, 24 января в российской столице представители
сербского правительства продолжат переговоры с Россией о получении кредита на сумму 800 миллионов долларов для железных дорог Сербии. Министр инфраструктуры Милутин Мрконич ранее заявил, что до этой встречи будет подготовлена большая часть проектов по российским стандартам, то есть, как этого требовала российская сторона.

sc03

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
love your website

I love this website! I check here daily for apple news. I am a current Verizon subscriber and made the mistake of buying an android and not waiting for the iphone to come out. Please help me get a second chance on buying a real smartphone!

mypod

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the site to go to

This site is well designed and my place to get the newest news from apple devices, and how To for your apple devices, find out about apps and accessories and reviews and podcast. I love this site for the info they provide.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the TiPb community- having been a CrackBerry guy for so many years. Now that Big Red has finally brought the iPhone to the rest of us in the "flyover" states I've been browsing TiPb daily...several times a day actually.

Bottom line, the forum feels very familiar, there is an unlimited amount of information on everything from how to's, to apps. Heck, there's even a segment on wether or not I should get the Verizon version of the iPhone. I'VE WANTED IT SINCE I FIRST SAW IT!!!!

Thanks TiPb...

p.s. as a devout chemistry geek, the combo of titanium (Ti) and lead (Pb) = TiPb makes me feel @home

BrennB

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I found TiPb forums from my Crackberry adventure...after awhile I was looking for something fun and hopped to Android, sister forum...Android Central....now I realize I should have waited! I really only ever wanted an iPhone. So here I am in TiPb...wishing on a star! Btw I have the iPad and have been lurking over there too...I would definitely make this place home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner