Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imiller913

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a VZW iPhone!!! I had one with at&t but I didn't get good service in my house or at work, so I returned it. But to win one would be awesome!

llevy1089

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Tipb is Amazing

I would love a Verizon Iphone, I have had a Blackberry for years waiting for this thing and its finally here!!!! TiPb lead the way to the announcement and are the best for all your iphone and ipad questions. They do a great job!!!

VIP Law

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because ...

I love TiPb because it has been a solid, informative, cutting-edge, and comprehensive source for the latest news on Apple products as well as on tips for using the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod. I always look forward to reading the latest stories on TiPb every day! And thanks for your coverage of the Verizon iPhone announcement!

thebutl3r

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win...

I love TiPb because they are always updating me on the latest and greatest news regarding all things iOS! I love to stay up to date, and I can't think of a better place to do so than TiPb.

josediazmendez

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb?

Seriously is that a question?...I think everyone knows the answer to that! TiPb is one of, if not the best website to get All the latest and up to date news on ALL Apple products. The moment I hear of a new Apple product or IOS update. I head right over to TiPb. There's just nowhere better to go to find the cutting edge Apple news. Thanks you TIPb for having the latest and greatest up to date innovative Apple news always ready for viewing. You do the best job out there. Keep it up.

Jose M. Diaz-Mendez Jr.

Dimitrie

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I want a iPhone from big red because I currently have a BB STORM2 , enough said.
Tipb.. What can I say... Best site for everything Apple related...

Bondman

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
TiPb has been a big support!

Thanks, TiPb, for the giveaway!

I converted over from a BlackBerry to the iPhone 4. I got a lot of help from the TiPb site (news, tips, forum, and the iPhone Live! podcast). Without TiPb, my transition to the world of iOS would have been a lot harder. Thank you! :)

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
WHY DO I LOVE TIPB SO MUCH?!

Thats a question awaiting a one word answer with a million and one meanings.

AMAZING.

Thats why...

TiPb has been my homepage for about a year now and I don't think anything will ever take its place. Why?
The Contests are incredible, The Daily News are always up-to-date the minute its announced. And Guess What? I even watched the 2010 Apple event when they announced the iPhone 4 and other things!

I feel addicted. Better Yet, MARRIED... to a website.
It may sound crazy, But I'm an Apple Fanatic and TiPb only makes matters better :)
A Verizon iPhone 4 from a website I'm in love with? OH YEAH!

Go TiPb!

lizzymariec

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
the best blog ever!

I love the tipb so much! i have never even owned a iphone before but i had always turned to this blog for information containing the verizon iphone! TIPB not only alerted me about the arrival of the verizon iphone but has also givin me great details about my itouch as well! i have never had a blog this useful before and i am greatful for it!
thank you TIPB! Keep up the good work!
Liz

Dnigo

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just joined the other day and never knew about this site, but after finding it its very useful and i love reading the topics about Apple products. I will definitely stay in touch on the site for more iPhone and itouch info! Thanks

lkcosgrove7

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone give-away

I have been a fan of TiPb for some time and am remiss as I just joined to post. TiPb is the first place my kids and I go to find the most up to date information, rumors and best practice hints. We have been both At&T and Verizon subscribers and were thrilled when TiPb broke the news first. Thanks for keeping us in the know!:D

zerodefect

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Why TiPb?

May be a bit personal, but my birthday does happen to fall just a week prior to the VZ iPhone release. Seems like TiPb would want to get me something nice.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I work for Verizon and it's not fair that the employees have to wait. I've waited as long as everybody else. I wanted the iPhone before I started working for Verizon. My co-workers think it's funny b/c they don't even want the IPhone. They like Droid, I only settled for Droid waiting for the iPhone.

Trugenius9

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Fee iPhone

I have been reading on TiPb.com a lot these past couple weeks in anticipation of the Verizon iPhone and learned a good deal. I would love a fee iPhone 4 because that would make the decision of iPhone 4 vs iPhone 5 much easier. Can't beat free.

seb_or_sam

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because you guys cover everything in the iOS universe, and do it very well- you don't just post any old rumor, and you're not shy to point out when something is a load of crap. And the editorials are always great. Plus, the podcasts are really awesome- I tune in every time I can :)
Now, I'll take one Verizon iPhone please :p

iphoneforme

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Where else would an Apple loving geek like me go to but TiPb? I don't even use Verizon, but I want one of those phones anyway...just because....I am an i-nerd.

Gerorne

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb, cause I've still never owned any form of iphone, ipod touch, or ipad, and this site is the main site on how I keep up with tipb news. I like it enough that I entered the iphone4 video contest. Someday I'm going to win one of these things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2