Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddnichols7

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the rumor of the Verizon iPhone I would check tipb.......I knew if it was gonna be breaking news from anywhere tipb would have it first. This site is awesome and I would love to win a iPhone through you guys.

Rickerd

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Making the switch!

Please hook me up!!! After 11 years of being stuck in the Blackberry world, I have grown short on patience waiting for something big to happen. I have decided to ditch by BB Storm 2 and would very much like to become a member of the iPhone community!

hansford1333

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate Android!

I need the Verizon iPhone because first and foremost I love TiPb! I visit at least 10 times per day and love the in-depth coverage that you lovely people provide. The next reason I need the Verizon iPhone is because I'm stuck with this stupid Droid until September and I cannot go on any longer! It's slow has a bad resolution and the Android market blows! Please, please, please I have been waiting for the Verizon iPhone for the past two years! I love you TiPb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miriamwissel

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
iphone give away verizon

I love you guys because, you are up to date, on the latest of everything from iphone 4 case to applications., to do's and don'ts of the ios 4 .

:eek:

Solarised225

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
none

A new free iPhone would be a great start this year. Jus gettin back on my feet and could really use a new phone, this website is the best. I'll check back frequently for news and updates. Y'all gotta new customer for your website. Even bookmarked it. He, he.

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.

Last edited:

Cascade#IM

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I love me some TiPb because of stuff like this! Free? Are you kidding? That would mean 3G at my house for the first time ever ;)

Also love the new focus on Jailbreaking. I've never done it, but my fears and hesitation are gone after reading the various how-tos and watching you folks go through it. Just waiting on the untethered......

trophyking#IM

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Free iPhone

It would be GREAT to get a free iPhone, always wanted one! AT&T has never been anygood in my area, so I have waited and waited for this announcement so I can finally get a iPhone and like I said a free one would be great. I have gotten so much useful information from TiPb. Your sight is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

P4ul_K

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
TiPb...iPhone give-away... Nice!

As a new-comer to the world of iPhones, I have found TiPb to be invaluable as a beginner. From the Top App tips and reviews to the iOS walkthroughs and How-to sections, TiPb has been a fantastic way to get up to speed with all the features necessary for me to utilise my iPhone 4 to it's full potential... and not keep asking my mates stupid questions! For this, I thank you TiPb!

wplantz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Need a Verizon iPhone

I love TiPb and all the writers for always being the first to the story and having great insight and opinions in iOS news.

I would very much appreciate a Verizon iPhone so I can check TiPB without getting "cannot connect to cellular network" errors :p:D

sienna337

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Verion Iphone 4

The information is informative and the staff is awesome. I would love to win the iphone. I have the lg which constanly shuts down on me. I have two kids in elementary school. I depend on my cell in case of emergencies. I can not afford to get a new phone. You guys Rock!!! Thank you so much. :0)

fonefanatic#IM

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is such a great opportunity! I know my post probably won't even be read but I would love an iPhone. I've been researching it for so long and I even compiled reasons to get the iPhone now versus getting it later (from the rumors of the iPhone 5). And I've definitely decided the reasons to get it now outweight getting it later:

iPhone: Now or Later?

Now:
? You?ve got it?now
? iPhone 5 will most likely come to Verizon, but what if it doesn?t? And who?s to say that the iPhone 5 will definitely be running on any LTE network?
? If the phone DOES run on the LTE network, costs are going to be outrageous
o LTE is much faster, yes. Because of this you?re going to use it more.
o LTE downloads things faster, going to download more things
? All of this translates into capping your data usage in a matter of days, leaving massive amounts of overage fees
? If you get the iPhone now, you?re contract will be up in time for an iPhone that runs on an LTE network that will be cheaper and more reliable.
? The LTE network that so many carriers are releasing is not true LTE. You?re currently being charged for voice and data as two separate plans. True LTE combines voice and data and streams it in one. Through this network, only one service charge would be necessary, and therefore carriers would be losing money, essentially. However, these networks will be switching to true LTE soon and it will be more stable and even cheaper.
? Software update for iPhone 5 still might be pushed to iPhone 4
o In other words, you could benefit from new iPhone in all aspects other than LTE network
? The bottom line for getting the iPhone now is that?it?s here, it?s known, it works.
o If you wait, you?re not sure what you?re going to get or if you?re even going to get it.

Later:
? The RUMORED specs for iPhone 5:
o Faster speeds with LTE network
o Face Recognition security (and possible credit card capabilities?)
o FaceTime (video chatting) over the carrier?s network, instead of just WiFi
? [And I?m assuming you?ll be able to video chat with people other than those who have an iPhone, as is restricted right now]
o OLED screen (brighter than the current LCD screen AND with Retina Display, aka?amazing)
o An even longer battery life (iPhone already last 36 hours)
o HD audio feature and possibly a TV output
o A scratch proof/shock proof/shatter proof/fingerprint proof screen (front and back)
o LTE could be further along than expected
? Experts weren?t even expecting Verizon to have released LTE yet
o Currently, the iPhone is offered in 16GB and 32GB, it?s rumored that the new iPhone 5 will come in 32GB and 6

I'm a huge dork =o)

Ange1976

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Chasing the iPhone

Hey gang,

I love Tipb because reading your blog everyday really gives me something to look forward to. Tipb covers topics so well without getting overly technical (e.g., Rene's post on Google dropping H.264 support). Even if I don't win the iPhone I will continue coming here multiple times daily (and listening to both podcasts) to get the news is clear terms.

I have been chasing the Iphone ever since it was introduced in 2007. I have was so tempted to switch to AT&T for a long time, but their coverage is so poor where I live. I have had two android phones, but they are so buggy and updates never come so I would love to have the iPhone on Verizon. Thanks for doing what you do.

Andrew

Nealf

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have been following TiPb almost from the day you started. I liked it so much, it was an impetus for me to start using RSS feeds so that I could be sure of getting every new post quickly.

Thanks!

Xterror

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I Love TiPB because their female staff is more attractive then Android Central's :) My company only pays for VZW so I have an Android which I am happy with; but when it comes down to it, I would prefer an iphone since I'm a apple user at home. I look at TiPB just as much as Android Central preparing myself for the day I can get an iPhone!! I'm a tech lover, I'm not dissing my Incredible at all, but if I had a choice the iphone will be my pick. Please let me win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2