Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpyojsn

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb because they give so much info on the latest Apple products and accessories. They even compare the latest from rivals. Plus a free iPhone would make me love the site even more

vrhysward

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've waited basically 3 years for a Verizon iPhone and now it's finally here! TiPb was the best for all those agonizing rumors that I loved so much. I don't even want to talk about the accessories store, which is the bane of this iPhone fangirl's existence! :p

Danielp442

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iphone giveaway

hey TiPb, thanks for the opportunity to get a verizon iphone. Win or lose i will still use your web site for my iOS news ;) haha. thanks again guys

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
Wow, you guys are great. Yes, I'd love to win one and see if it gives me better coverage in certain places I frequent. As for the reason that I think TiPb is the single best source for anything i...Phone/Pad/Pod. It's the first site I visit when I get up in the morning and the last site before I go to bed, because of the tremendous writing skill set that TiPb posses in Rene, Georgia, Jeremy, and the rest of the crew. The new podcast-type show with Georgia and Rene is a clever idea as well and humanizes our obsession with technology in a way that other blogs' have not realized. It's always a relaxed atmosphere with lots of chemistry between the staff.

Thanks for all your work, time, and effort all these years. :)

theonlychoman

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb was my only source of up-to-date info on various Apple products: iPhone, iTouch, iPad, etc.

I have been with Verizon for almost 10-years, and agonized over not having the iPhone available on my network. Prior to then, I was an AT&T customer, and had nothing but problems with their service; especially when my wife was pregnant.

That being said, if I am the lucky one to win this contest, that would be the icing on the cake for me to get the phone of my dreams from the website of my dreams.

TiPb FTW!!!!!!!!!! :D

Rwfenner

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why I would love to win a verizon ip4

Since I bought my first apple product.....the I phone 3G I have been an hourly reader of tipb......I have turned at least 30 people into tipb fanatics and I literally have seen every post that has been posted since the first time I opened tipb's homepage.....you guys have helped me with many decisions on what to do with my products including your first post about a legitimate verizon iPhone over three months ago....I switched from AT&T ip4 to verizon service and have been without my iPhone since I switched but I put trust into your info and it would be awesome to win a verizon iPhone from you guys.

Tuandeezy

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Im an android user, but not really by choice...

For the longest time now ive been goin on androidcentral.com just to scroll all the way down and click on the tipb.com link, cause its soo much better. Just to hopefully one day see this day come. Iphone on verizon!!!! Just in time for my bday next month. Hook a brother up..i cant afford to purchase it at retail.

Last edited:

Schuthrax

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb!

I love the coverage, the videos, and the fact that I left a question and Georgia actually replied! I've never gotten a reply anywhere else I have left a message so I have great respect for the team here in that they follow up on the stories they write.

Thanks TiPb!

Maggard

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Why Do I Love TIPB?

I love TIPB so much because whenever I have a question, the folks who answer are personable and professional (and occasionally silly)!

From my first iPhone 3G jailbreak to the latest trends in iPhone4 applications, TIPB keeps me updated so I can better support my family with the media device(s) they enjoy (iPhone, iPod, iPad).

hselburn

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I like the the fact I can get news and reviews in one site that I enjoy! :) Now I can only speak for myself but my cell phone is a Virgin Mobile Kyrocera that doesn't have Bluetooth, a Camera, but it can text! So when I say I need a new phone, I need a new phone! Help Me!

bigboy393939

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
it is about time all of us vzw ppl can get rid of these droids and get a phone that actually does some work....love this site it always has the best info on pretty much everything and would love to win of these bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

impreza_racer99

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
this site is amazing I've been in the shadows going through everything and i found out about the site through android central and crackberry. this is literally the only place I would ever turn to when i need help with an iphone.

ogoonie

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a new iPhone from TiPb.com Long time visitor and figured that this would be a good time to be a part of the site. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Look forward to spending a lot of time learning and growing with the community.

Goonie

abc123

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Haha

First, a side note, did no one read the rules :rolleyes:? Second, I love TiPb because they always have the best insider info. They also manage to catch little hints that end up leading to some sort of truth when it comes to Apple. I always check here first if a rumor about the iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc. surfaces because, for the most part, everything that gets posted has some sort of validity. Third, I love TiPb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner