Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonder777

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
You Guys Are the Best

I love TiPB. I get so much of my news and info from your podcasts and website. You're smart.......and fun. The best was Georgia scratching her brand new iPad in the gravel. Oh baby, what guts.

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Why do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

TiPb is my #1, must visit iOS web site! I visit every day, several times a day to catch up on the latest iOS news and rumors.

I am a fan of the iPhone, but a fanboy of TiPb. It is the best place to get news, reviews, and insights related to the iPhone and all iOS devices.

Rene and Georgia do a great job in their video shows, and of course the TiPb podcast is essential.

Living without my iPhone for a day? Terrible.

Living without TiPb for a week? Inconceivable.

deano#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
All that comes to mind is a song I used to hear playing on the radio as kid in my dad's truck... I love little baby ducks, old pick up trucks and TiPb. I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

graysonbross

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
save me from my blackberry!

i have been a fan of this site for a long time and ive been really became a member till now..as you can see im a blackberry user from my email address and i would love nothing more than to be converted into a iphone user!..i will be leaving a comment every day untill the contest is over! please pick me cuz im sick of my verizon blackberry :(

GMTZII#CB

May 7, 2009
Visit site
the reason i love tipb is because you guys are regular people doing a great job not like other websites or blogs where your opinions dont matter all the clips with rene and georgia are fun besides all the information on accesories i just like it the way it is never change a thing and if i win the iphone cool if not i will next time

bboy11

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

While there are many things that I love about the site, perhaps my favorite thing is that I can get app reviews here. I'm been missing out on an iPhone, since AT&T isn't really an option for me, but I've used the site for app reviews before I've bought them for my iPad and iPod Touch. It's nice to have thorough reviews with quality writing, unlike most of what I find on the App Store.

ibuilt

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPb

I've come to visit this site fairly regularly. I find the posts interesting and the comments entertaining. The verizon iPhone posts of late have been particularly interesting to me as I live in eastern Long Island where AT&T service is pretty poor and Verizon very good. Watching the story unfold here has been a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks.

sig12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Iphone 4 Rocks

I would love to Win an Iphone 4 on Verizon. I have been waiting a long time for this day like a lot of others here! Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks to TiPb !!!

jdavy

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why Not?

My wife is a tech junkie. She has to have a new phone as soon as it comes out. She changes services so fast it makes my head spin. In the last 45 days she has had the at&t iPhone, the Sprint Evo and currently has the T-Mobile mytouch 4G. I am sure she is thinking she wants the Verizon iPhone. She loves the iPhone but hatted at&t. Too bad that we are not getting LTE this go round. Sites like TiPb are her bible for news and information. Jailbreak anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2