Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntrprzr

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Verizon, REALLY!?

The rumors, oh the rumo....WAIT - THEY'RE TRUE! And who in my Google Reader was first to have the story but TiPb! That's why I love you guys!

rosser

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i love tipb because it gives me news about ios and helps me get free stuff for my iPod Touch, everyone on this site is very helpful, and the forum helped me from breaking my iTouch. If i didnt come on this site, and didnt get help, I wouldn't have my device.

rjisnumber1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I want the iPhone 4 so Bad!!

I would LOVE to have a Verizon iPhone because it is the most amazing phone on the market. I am really wanting the iPhone for Verizon for my birthday (January 18), so if I don?t win, I will buy one, but it would be a nice birthday present from the best technology source on the web. I love your website, because it has the best information for iProducts (currently only have an iPod Touch, would love iPhone 4).

Thanks.

LeinieWR

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've loved Crackberry since I got my Verizon Blackberry, but now I'm hoping to switch to an iPhone, and it's great to have a place to ask questions and share experiences with other users!

mrmvmatson

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone4

I waited and watched for 3 years for the right time to get an iPhone. I found your blog a year and a half ago while searching for information about Apple Products. I was hooked. Other sites were just not as informative or as personally connected to it's viewers. Then I signed up for your iPhone Live and became a loyal fan. When the iPhone 4 came out on AT&T in June I made the leap from 14 years at Verizon in order to have it. My entire family and friends are all still on Verizon but it was worth the jump. Now 6 months later and many minutes spent by those people to stay in touch with me the iPhone comes to Verizon. For the large circle of friends and family who could use the break from spending minutes on calling me, I ask you consider awarding me the Verizon iPhone. I can feel on the inside looking out instead of the outside looking in.

Your fan and loyal follower,

Marc in San Diego

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.

slls

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Free or waiting

Getting the iPhone announced today makes little to no sense when in 5 or so months there will be an LTE version & potentially a Sprint iPhone (wimax is doubtful but some 4g technology). Verizon is smart, the'll lock you in now with an offer of unlimited data as a short term special promotion to get you as a customer but the iPhone your buying now is one you don't really want, wait or be the winner of a free phone are the only options (just my 2 cents).

dehill

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon IPhone Giveaway

If I want to know anything IPhone, IPad or even IPod I turn to TiPb.

A new Verizon IPhone from TiPb, over the top!

LarryP5180

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because they have a sense of humor mixed with an obvious love of Apple products that doesn't trump the professional manner in which they divulge the latest iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad / Apple news. I enjoy the latest aftermarket products reviews that include the popular as well as the obscure. I am regularly intrigued by the creativity of many of the more obscure products. I personally don't plan to use the "Nose Dial" software, but what a great idea! I might not ever get to order caviar or control the cabin climate on a luxury yacht with a complimentary iPad, but it keeps me dreaming. When I upgrade my 32 gig 3gs iPhone to the new Verizon iPhone guess what? I'm going to JAILBREAK my old phone (it'll still be on WiFi) and TiPb will be right there to guide me. I usually find out the latest and best apps as soon as they are out without having to wade through a lot of app store apps to find the best deal for my needs, and when I jail break my old iPhone I'll get plenty of apps that I've just been dreaming about because I read about them on TiPb. Truthfully the Renee and Georgia show would keep me coming back to the TiPb site by itself, but I'm always looking for ways to use and abuse my Apple products and TiPb provides me with what I need.

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 4 Giveaway

Wow, this is amazing, I'm definitely glad TiPb is having this awesome contest. I love tiPb for many reasons. I love them for the fact that I'm in Canada and they have global information related to all Apple products. I love them for the fact that they have amazing giveaways like this. I also love their unique input on all products (or most) that gets featured on their site. The editors actually take time out of their busy days to review these great pieces of art. I love technology to its entirety and this is a great resource that I can utilize to make practical and wise purchases (in terms of Apple products anyway).

trobey#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
please, please, please!!!

I have used your websites since it's beginning with Crackberry, then Android central and new TiPb! You are always the place to come to get the latest, shop for the best and learn the most!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!! :D

Tdcesar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would absolutely love an iPhone on verizon. On Att now and still have edge. Verizon 3G is in my area though.

TiPB is the best iOS news site and best store.
I listen to every podcast. Very entertaining and informative.

Thanks

Please pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quadracer24

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes!!

I have been a long time lurker on this site and i figured this would be a good time to sign up. :D I have wanted an iPhone for a long time but ATT service sucks in my area. The second anyone steps in my house with an ATT phone they get no service. So I have been stuck on verizon, but I'm so excited they got the iphone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77