Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahjahz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I wanna Win!!! IP4

I was a retard and passed on the first iPhone w/ the bb storm (I know, it was a dumb choice) and passed up the ip4 for a droid, last September. I couldn't make the switch to Att, because their network sucks in Hawaii.

kiook

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Iphone

Can't wait for the iphone. Heard it here first!!!!!! Been waiting for this day for years and years and finally its here, can not wait!

fobrob102

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb!!!

I love TiPB!!! As a verizon user, I still frequent this website with the hope that the iPhone would come to Big Red!!! And that day is finally here! I would love nothing more than to get a brand new Verizon iPhone 4!!! Please make my dream come true :))))))

ViPhonelover

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been going to Tipb since it first started. It is the best place on the web for iPhone news and I love it. I've been keeping up with it just about every day and I've always had Verizon. I would love to get a Verizon iPhone 4 because I'm getting tired of my stupid Droid X!!! Please help me to get rid of my Droid.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
TiPb has an amazing staff. You guys are family friendly(most of the time haha) and great to talk to during TiPb live and on twitter. This makes me want to come to TiPb on a daily basis.

simplydave

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
TIPB is the greatest for keeping up to date. I've had Verizon for some time now, been very happy with their service. However, the latest phone I upgraded to truly, truly bites. I would love to win an iPhone!!! And I would finally get a new techie gadget before my wife buys her own. :)

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Giving and getting the iPhone is like waking up on Christmas Day and getting the gift you always dreamed of when you were a kid. TiPb is like Santa Claus, jolly and full of presents. The love you feel for Santa is the same love you feel for TiPb.

Roose00

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
HECK YA!! sign me up!

new to tidbp, but not the smartphone experts network!!! always on top of the best stuff and no different here!!

paulpinkjr#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I want the iPhone 4 Verizon

I have followed Apple for years. I even had the Apple Newton back when. I've visited many Apple iPhone sites but TiPb provides the most accurate and reliable information. Yes, at 62 years I've been waiting for this moment. The iPhone on Verizon.

DysCompLexSick#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Mania...

After being over @ CrackBerry for a long time I noticed the TiPb link awhile back. I started private browsing through my safari browser daily as I grew less and less fond of my BlackBerry Curve, Storm and eventually Storm2. Eventually I became a full iPhone convert. I like that TiPb gives you the information you need in one place. I look forward to being a reader for a long time.

uslsbmx

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Well I love TiPB for having giveaways like this, having a great podcast, awesome forum and also for the their store with the latest iPhone cases and other accessories. I would also like to add that I've had every version of the iPhone despite the fact that were i live AT&T only has EDGE service. However, Verizon does have 3G were I live so my fingers are permanently crossed till the 9th. Thanks TiPB!

36dbldz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
i love that yall keep us up to date with all of the latest iphone info and It would be the bomb to get my personal phone on vzn and free up some network so my work ATT iphone would finally work the way it was meant to. Just sayin! thx for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2