Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobearms

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Wow...finally!!

An Iphone on verizon...and the best bloggers in the world are giving it away! I have been reading posts on this site for some time and recently added the android side to my readings (because a droid X was the only decent phone on Verizon at the time).

I secretly felt guilty for leaving TiPb but now I can come home...and finally have a cool phone again!!

All of that aside - you guys really do a great job of providing news, tips, and assistance for everyone in here...from people who have no idea what an "app"
is to techy geeks like myself. 2011 is sure to be a great year filled with unimagineable technology and we are fortunate to have passionate bloggers keeping us in the loop. Thanks guys!

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I think Verizon iPhone is going to be great for my friends!

TiPb is the best blog out there for iPhone - up to date and fantastic reviews!

MrMullins

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Vz IPhone Giveway

I hear that the writers at TiPb are descendants of the gods and can do no wrong. At least that is what I hear. Sounds true if you ask me. I would really believe it if I won the IPhone. ;)

scottn81

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Giveaway

I would love to be chosen to get a verizon iphone 4. I currently have a samsung fascinate, but I would love to switch! Please chose me!!!!! Thanks.

ChocolatePacman

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPB has won me over again and again ever since I discovered it two years ago. The contests it holds for it's loyal followers and it's amazing cast of writers who keep us up to date on everything we need to know about apple!!! Thank you TiPB. And a special thank you to Georgia for being so awesome ;)

infam101

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Free iPhone

I Would LOVE a free iPhone! TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB
TIPB
TIPB
TIPB

:)

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Who knew NOTHING about his iPhone and had no idea where to even start with it before this site? Me.

Seriously. I installed the Facebook app, but after that, I was pretty much befuddled. Reading and checking tiPb day after day has enlightened me to the point where I can pretty much work my iPhone the way it was intended. :)

With a Verizon iPhone 4, I won't be using it myself. I'm on an AT&T contract. HOWEVER, I will be giving it to my aunt as a birthday gift. Her Verizon contract is mid-cycle and she will be absolutely DELIGHTED with the phone. Of course, once I teach her how to effectively use it. :)

langley182

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I need one!!!

I really need a good iPhone. I am in school, and AT&T absolutely does not work on campus. Also, I started reading TiPB a couple years ago, and will never stop. I love you Georgia!

klaudiiia

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been following tipb and decided to actually register now, even though I don't have an iphone or anything.. just a few apple products. I was so excited to hear about the VZW iPhone because I've been waiting it for such a long time. It'd be AMAZING to get a free iphone 4 on VZW!!! I have to wait until March 14 because that's when I'm eligible for 2 year contract pricing. You guys are an awesome source. Thanks for all the opportunities. :D

mcervant88

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
YES! I would love to have a Verizon iPhone!

TiPb is by far the BEST iPhone related website. I visit TiPb twice a day for my up to the minute iPhone information fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.