Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpriddy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So long Crackberry

Hello Verizon Iphone 4.. so happy to toss my crackberry into the hudson river and start reading a real man's blog Tipb!

mr_chen

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Great prize!

Ah an iPhone for Verizon! Finally won't be mocked by my friend any more. I love TiPb. My only place to get in touch with iPhone / iPod touch news!

mikem#AC

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Love IPhone

I'd love to win the new Iphone. I love my Ipod... have just been waiting for it to come to Verizon. TiPb is a great resource for iphone and ipod news.

thrash99er

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

I would love to get a Verizon iPhone, I love all the news you guys put out at TiPb, always has good iPhone information.

I would love to get off AT&T and move to Verizon.

deeptali

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread. (And it wouldn't hurt to tell us why you love TiPb so much -- just sayin').

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!
Thanks for the offer man. Tipb is hub of the information on Iphone. Its not a Blog but its a BOOK with NEWS.

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
As I live in NY, moving to Big Red's network would be a fantastic upgrade.

I'd actually be able to read TIPB on the bus over 3G and get my daily fix wherever I am!

stteve#CB

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
An iPhone on Verizon - welcomed relief!

I love TiPb and read daily. Everytime AT&T's poor service is mentioned, New York and San Fran is mentioned; however, no one mentions Chicago's poor service. When working in down Chicago - the Loop - I can't hold a phone call. Dropped calls are par for the course. Data speeds are slow and often non-existent. So not only would an iPhone on Verizon be a welcomed relief, please remember to include Chicago - the nation's third largest city - as one of the oversold and congested AT&T markets!

slozakb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This is amazing! I've been waiting for the iPhone to come out to Verizon from the beginning of all the rumors years ago!

Thank you very much for putting together this contest TiPd, you're a great source for all the up to date news and anything you need to know regarding the glorious apple products. Keep it up!

LMA9375

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I love contests like these!

I first found TiPb when I googled iPhone ringtones to download. Now I only follow TiPb for all the Apple device news! They have everything covered!

twizler3

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting 5 years since the iPhone originally came AT&T and TiPb has been my #1 source for all the Verizon iPhone news! Thanks!

JasonR02

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been on Verizon for years and despite wanting an iPhone refused to leave because of the coverage and being on a great family plan. Well, now I can finally get one! The only problem is I'm a bit on the poor side. I'd love to not have to eat so many grilled cheese and pb&j sandwiches and still have an iPhone. So if you give me one for free, it would make me very happy. Plus, I'm a Leap Year baby. I don't get a real birthday this year, so you can give me one for my b-day and whatever day you give it to me I'll say is my birthday this year. I love TiPb and have essentially window shopped the iPhone through your site. Hopefully even more once I become an owner of an iPhone. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner