Iphone calendar newbie

timmyb#IM

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE HELP

I have just got Iphone 4's for my wife and I and am new to all of this

I want to be able to set up a calendar which I can put two sets of shifts on (for me and the wife) that we can also put social events on and birthdays so that we can both see the calendars and so that they sync together and change as we go without having to connect to the computer at home?

Is there an easy way of doing this or an idiots guide to sorting it out without the need to subscribe to costly companies such as mobile me? (which I still dont understand!)

being a technophobe is there one place where there are all the answers for this sort of thing?

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
CalenGoo is a great calendar app. There are tons of options with in the app: task list, color options, invite people to events, and much much more!!!!! And it sync's with google calendar online, so you can check it at all times. Also if you add something to your calendar on your iphone, it will update to your google calendar online. check it out!!!

Reactions: timmyb#IM

timmyb#IM

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
thanks

does that mean if i download the goo to each of my iphones and get on with google mail all my dreams of organising will come true??

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My fiancee and I do this all the time with the normal google calendar. She has access to see and edit mine, I have access to see and edit hers. She adds stuff to her calendar and I to mine. I setup our phones to connect to our google accounts and show the calendars on the phones. When something is added on the phone it shows up on google and the other phone. When it's added onthe website it shows up on both phones. It has worked out perfectly for us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73