cant get airprint to work

fuseone

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i just got a new printer its a b210 i was able to airprint once on my iphone and once on my ipad but it only left me able to find the print on one at a time. But that was after many trys of resting the print and the router most of the time on both it says it cant find a printer but the print is working because i have no problem finding it on my computer. Has anyone had this problem? If so what can i do its the main reason i got a new printer so i can print from my phone.

fuseone

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
this morning when i was trying to mess with it to get it to work but like a min or two later i tried to see if it could still find it there was nothing.

Yankeexpress

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I set up a new b210 last week and assuming you are not using any network other than the printer's own network, I found that sometimes the printer has to be rebooted [turned off, then on] and then the printer network reset up on the iOS device so the iOS device can receive the wi-fi signal broadcast by the printer.

So reboot the printer, then go to settings on the iOS and find the printer network setting.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2