Bottom left corner of screen not always working

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed since I've upgraded to the latest software that my 123 button (or abc button) doesn't always work. It seems to be just that small area in the left corner. Im not sure if it's because of the software, or my phone. Sometimes it works fine, but sometimes it doesnt want to work at all! Anyone know why or have this problem?

I have an iPhone 4 by the way :)

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
No issues here or that I have heard of. Have you tried doing a restore? Perhaps you should take it to the Apple store and have them look at it. If it is a hardware issue they will give you a new phone on the spot if they have some in stock. (like new refurb)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
This may be a stupid question, but are you using a case? If so, what kind? I've noticed since I got an Otterbox Defender I have trouble with the same corner because of the raised edges on the case. My thumb doesn't seem to fit well in the corner.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I also have the otterbox defender. And it's only been since I've had it. That's most pokey the problem! Thank you!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i noticed it when i bought the otterbox for my 3GS it hindered corner buttons such as the 123 buttom... it drove me NUTS lol... so I opted for the commuter series instead of the defender... but as my 4 I just have an incase clear case on the back and i have it insured thru state farm on a personal effects policy.... and I have a kick ass silver aluminum back on it... didn't want to cover it up lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I thought about trying the State Farm insurance, but since my policies are with another company, and I was unwilling to switch I couldn't go that route. I didn't use a case at all on my 4 until it took a spill onto my brick fireplace. Didn't break, but it's got some dings in the glass now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2