The first movie about the iphone 4 is out!!!

anon(4697968)

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
The issue is old but not gone.
I was sitting next to a coworker yesterday in the auditorium of a NOAA building in Seattle when during a break I saw that I had lost ALL network connectivity. My coworkers 3GS still had 3 bars. I had my iPhone 4 in its case and stored in my shirt pocket and had my arms crossed over it do about an hour. After going into the lobby the signal was restored.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Didn't bother watching the video, but thanks for sharing. I do agree with the rest, I mean it's done for isn't it. And if ur still having issues with the antenna, then you really like ur idevice as it covers up such a "major" problem enough to keep it no? ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Plus making a movie over a small flaw in a tech product?

I'd rather watch cloverfield.

- sent from Tapatalk Pro on my HTC EVO 4G

Small flaw? lmao...in reality, it was a HUGE flaw because it was a design flaw. The better argument is making a movie over an issue that wasn't as detrimental to the phone's usefulness as much as the media made it out to be...the flaw in design was in fact a big mistake.

Also...do you really find it necessary to leave your Tapatalk signature on so the world can see you're using an HTC to post on an iPhone forum?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh my, thanks for pointing that out! I had no idea that other devices besides the iPhone were discussed here! (i mean it's not like it says it in big bold letters at the top of my safari browser...oh wait)...but i ask again, why exactly are you in the iPhone part of this forum?

As far as the HTC siggy comment i made, i was just pointing out that it seems quite cheesy, but hey, if that's your thing, knock yourself big guy! I wont lose sleep over it, im here because i actually own an iPhone...

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
This might not have been such a lame post if it had been made when this was a hot button issue still. But posting it now really seems like a bush league move.