- 12-06-2010, 07:08 PM #2
- 12-06-2010, 10:52 PM #3iPhone Intermediate
- 249 Posts
Yes, it is possible.
Here's how I have mine setup.
- Add events to Outlook
- Create a Gmail account
- Download Google Calendar Sync
- Setup the program to sync your Outlook calendar with your Google Calendar
- Google, "Google iPhone Exchange" and setup and exchange account on your phone
- During setup, select Calendar (or email and Contacts if you want to share those as well)
- That's it!
I use this every day and it works very well. I hope I have helped. If so, press the Thanks button.
- 12-07-2010, 05:31 AM #4
Apple have a support page on this iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Troubleshooting contact and calendar syncing via USB on Windows
The other thing to check is what the email account has copied across. On the iPhone go Settings > Mail Contacts Calendar > then select the Outlook email account .... is Calendar selected?? If not then select it and re-sync.