Jailbreak App that Records Pandora Songs to your iPod App

KevvyMcD

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello All

I'm looking for an app that one of my buddies showed me but I forgot the name to and I'd like to grab it off Cydia. If any of you could help me that would be great.

The app records songs as your listening to Pandora and puts them into your iPod app for future listening.

THANKS GUYS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This is the reason record labels are so retarded when people want digital files without any protection so they can use it on any media. The prob is when people want to get the music for free. Why did I just post that? because it's a forum and I'm giving my opinion.

jamdev

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a lawyer .... but i believe recording songs from pandora is legal.

Pandora is internet radio .... just like listening to your local radio station online.

Recording the radio for personal use IS legal.

Posting those recorded songs on the internet or sharing them IS NOT legal.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Pandora is internet radio .... just like listening to your local radio station online.

From Pandora's terms of use;

"You can't use Pandora to steal music, and you have to listen to it through pandora.com or on a device officially supported by Pandora."

"3. RESTRICTIONS

You agree that you will not:

3.1 use the Pandora Services to reproduce copyrighted materials;

3.2 copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the tracks streamed through the Pandora Services;"

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Piracy is not supported in this forum, please read the agreements you sign.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
um it is piracy because you are downloading it for free! you need to pay for your music, and its also against these forums rules!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
@jamdev, Pandora isn't the same as it's actually sending over a copy of the content owners file, that's what makes it tricky. None the less, wrong forum to ask for such a thing, it's not what pandora intended it's use for. You can however purchase any track you would like from within pandora, they even give you handy links to iTunes :)

pizzafootbal

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
So, you're saying you bought a $200 dollar iPod or however much you payed, and you are not willing to pay for a song that costs 1 dollar?

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site

Your argument certainly makes sense. However, I believe there have been new laws set in place because of the new technology age where you can get songs for free off the internet. Maybe in the 90s when you could record off the radio with a tape was okay because the record labels weren't really losing money yet. Nonetheless, I'm with everyone else, say no to piracy. There's a reason why pandora is able to put out all the awesome music with minimal ads, and why it's the best radio station ever. Let's not ruin that.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Your argument certainly makes sense. However, I believe there have been new laws set in place because of the new technology age where you can get songs for free off the internet. Maybe in the 90s when you could record off the radio with a tape was okay because the record labels weren't really losing money yet. Nonetheless, I'm with everyone else, say no to piracy. There's a reason why pandora is able to put out all the awesome music with minimal ads, and why it's the best radio station ever. Let's not ruin that.

It's legal when you don't agree not to do it, to use Pandora you agree to not do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner