Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

667 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,743 Global Posts

Default Full-circle: Back To iPhone And iOS

I came back again to the iPhone 4 from BlackBerry for good twwo weeks ago..since the Safari browser, fluid OS and stone-cold reliability of the iPhone squashes the boring & prehistoric BlackBerry OS...but I wanted something new and different.

Enter Android, and the HTC Desire...

I found the Android OS which was 2.1 I think laggy, a bit more complex and was not nearly as fluid as any iOS I've ever used on any of the several iPhone incarnations I've owned...and I've owned them all.

So..I'm back to iPhone 4 and loving it!

Has anybody else here gone full-circle and come back to iPhone like that?
    jmjohn likes this.

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

One of my best friends is a full on Android fan boy, and as many times as we've grabbed dinner or gone to a bar and watched football, ive messed around with his galaxy S and found it to be mediocre...the menu systems within the programs were quite fast, faster than the iPhone from my experience, but the phone over all just felt clunky and things were not easily found (the pull down menus were the worst)...overall, i just didnt ever see the appeal.

The 4G in Atlanta is QUITE impressive though, that i was jealous of.
    iMore Elite

2,631 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,702 Global Posts

I happen to like Android a lot but the battery on Android phone seem to be horrible. I love my BlackBerry and still haven't made a full switch to the iPhone.
    iPhone Newbie

26 Posts

A friend of mine has an Evo that I play with sometimes. I don't like it as much as the iphone except for that giant screen. It seems easier on my eyes. But I love the retina display and everything else pretty much about the iphone better than the evo so I stick with the iphone