I'm ready for the iPhone 4, but...

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Yes you will. As long as you don't cancel you should be grandfathered in.

Its nice to have unlimited data. Pay a bit more but don't have to worry about how much data you use. Since owning my EVO on the 5th of November I used 546,940Kb of data. Not sure how many MB that is, but it has to be a lot. Glad I don't have to worry about it. I just use it and forget it.

You're not sure how many MB that is? Move the decimal to the left three times for an estimate. It's around 546 MB.

Or .546 GB.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
FYI...you will not carry over the unlimited data plan when they set you up on the iPhone 4, as it has a totally different data plan (on paper anyways lol).

But as was already said, if you need a phone, get the iPhone...im not a big iPad fan because it hasnt shown me it can do anything my iPhone cant and it hasnt shown me enough to replace either of my macs with so i personally go with the iPhone regardless.

I was thinking about switching to the iPhone4 too, until I read this...does anyone else have more information on this?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ It is what i have experienced but from the AT&T website, it should not be the policy...you "should" be able to carry over the unlimited plan regardless of what smart phone you decide to use. Now whether or not that actually happens, that is all up to who you deal with, the people ive seen have not been so fortunate...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2