Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Notification Concept

Hey what do you guys think of this type of notifications, it could show up when you double click the home button, then if you swipe to the left it could have more settings to easily turn on/off.

It could hover a transparent image at the top of the screen for a second, or just have a number icon on the top bar to let you know you have notifications waiting for you.
    iMore Beginner

68 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,230 Global Posts

I think that'd great.... If you could also add a icons on top (mail, sms, ect).
    Would this work on lock screen?

One thing i mis about my BB was notifications..... Iphone sucks at this lol
    I don't understand why they don't allow someone to make an app
    iMore Expert

855 Posts
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts

I really like it. Looks like a good concept.
    iPhone Newbie

32 Posts
    Global Posts
    753 Global Posts

Looks great! I cant imagine why apple doesnt do this better, especially now that they are going after RIM enterprise etc business...

Horrible fail by Apple despite that and email nightmare, the i4 is pretty darn slick!
    iMore Genius

5,041 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,046 Global Posts

I like it, especially if it could be used with Activator to bypass using the home button. Are you thinking of building this?
    iPhone Elite

2,432 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,485 Global Posts

I made something similar to this a while ago... It looks a bit ugly though. A lot of wasted space. I'm sure Apple could figure out a better way to do it than you or I.