Broken Screen

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I broke the screen of my one month old iPhone. It works normally and i am now forced to put it in Otterbox Defender( which i have but hate to use. *I have two Q. 1. Can i buy and fix myself as we do not have Apple Store anywhere here 2. The nearest country is UAE. Any address there for me to send.*

NickCurtis

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I broke the screen of my one month old iPhone. It works normally and i am now forced to put it in Otterbox Defender( which i have but hate to use. *I have two Q. 1. Can i buy and fix myself as we do not have Apple Store anywhere here 2. The nearest country is UAE. Any address there for me to send.*
Hi Alkali,

You have three options on how to fix your problem.

The first one would be "do-it-yourself" action. Yes, you can buy and fix it yourself if you are confident and knowledgeable enough to do it. Please be aware of any possible outcome. If you are not sure how to do it, then I suggest not to take the risk.

Your second option would be taking your broken screen iphone to the nearest Apple store(UAE) as pointed out by SeanHRCC. Not to mention its warranty since it's a one month old iphone.

The third option would be consulting a third party who had a very deep understanding and knowledge to look after your broken screen.

Hope this helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234