I think my iPhone2G has finally died.
After several years and lots of use, I plugged my iPhone 2 g in to charge from a dead battery and after 36 hours I got NOTHING. I have plugged my iPod touch in to the same power cord and gotten juice. Any sugestions besides the obvious of upgrading to iPhone 4.
Thanks in advance.
- 11-16-2010, 05:39 PM #2
- 11-16-2010, 07:52 PM #3
- 11-16-2010, 11:28 PM #4
- 11-17-2010, 01:19 AM #5
Yeah I agree you might just need new batteries.
In case you're planning on buying a new phone,
you might want to know that, Batteries wear
down the quickest and it is better to replace
them once you feel you aren't getting the same
juice anymore. Faulty batteries can significantly
shorten your phone's life span.
- 11-17-2010, 04:55 AM #6
- 11-17-2010, 12:58 PM #7
- 11-17-2010, 01:10 PM #8