I've Been Converted ...

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
rsanta...when you come on an iphone blog/forum, and express your distaste of the iPhone using labels such as "boring" and saying that it doesnt hold a candle to your BB Bold (which i also own, and despise btw)...you're a troll. So your blackberry does email for you better...holy sh*t bud! what a ground breaking revelation! A blackberry that does email right!

Bottom line, you come into a thread about a person who bought an iPhone and loves it, you have people welcoming him/her to the community and discussing things they want to try with the iPhone, and then you have a post like the one you made, raining on the parade, negatively comparing it as a boring device and saying its email system is worse than your Bold...you're trolling...trollerific.

Thanks for playing...

I'm cosigning this.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly, i have no problem with the iPhone & emails.. other than POP, that's another issue in itself, i hate it :mad:

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
... to Team Jailbreak. I've been against it all this time, always saying that it's good enough just the way it is. But I stand corrected. SBSettings, BiteSMS, themes, Installous, etc. etc. etc. ... Why did I never see the light sooner??

Just thought I would do a little Jailbreaking evangelism as a result of my recent crossover ;)

Well Jon after reading your post when you posted it and doing the search and thanks to this forum i took the plunge... i have greenpois0n'd my ip4 and sbsettings and mail notification sound through fs is reason enough.

I was going to wait for official 4.2 and cydia 4.2... but i couldnt wait any longer and did it today.

I agree... having ip4 when you jb you just unleash the full capability of this device!!!

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well Jon after reading your post when you posted it and doing the search and thanks to this forum i took the plunge... i have greenpois0n'd my ip4 and sbsettings and mail notification sound through fs is reason enough.

I was going to wait for official 4.2 and cydia 4.2... but i couldnt wait any longer and did it today.

I agree... having ip4 when you jb you just unleash the full capability of this device!!!

Glory, glory, hallelujah! Another has converted! haha :)

dcy4pres

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Staying #TeamPure here. Though there is some cool stuff that can be done with JB, I just do not have a need or want to do it.

I still feel the same way, the main reason that keeps me jailbroken is sbsettings. Its so easy to use, I question why there isn't any app for it in the main app store.

FobBerry

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I converted early this week too using Limera1n, it's pretty cool. I still haven't unleashed it's full potential yet but I am loving the fact I can have my name at the top of the screen instead of having my carriers name there.

What are some of the best apps to use? I've read a few but don't fully understand what they are/what they do?

After JB'ing your iPhone what were the first things you did? ...

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The only reason I jailbreak is for liveclock and weathericon.

Themes are effing stupid. Nothing is complete and 90% of them are made by 12 year olds on a pirated copy of Photoshop 7.

The thing is I can't blame them because it's literally impossible to complete a theme. Certain themes like illumine will skin the icons automatically but it doesn't look right.

I really think people shouldn't even bother with themes unless there is an actual theming framework brought into the app store (which there never will be, FYI).

Yea I agree. Not hating on jailbreak, I mean mywi is worth it in itself. Everything else though seems to REALLY slow down my phone, which is sad because the a4 is far from slow. Plus I find it annoying cydia has to "reload" EVERY time I launch it. It's so unnecessary.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Help with what? Jailbreaking or making your own ringtones? Either way there are sticky threads with detailed instructions at the top of the jailbreak forum.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77