Need some good tech advice here..

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, here's the story, buddy of mine has 3GS and he's never backed up since he used his buddy's PC to put his music on it, he's still running 3.1.2 and has never updated, he just installed a new FB and the app wont run, has rebooted phone, nada, nothing...

So my question is,

how do I go about backing up his phone on my computer without it integrating it's contacts with my address book since I'm on a Mac, sounds to me one way or another he's screwed lol

My question is, how do I backup his phone on my Mac, while keeping our contacts separate, one of these days he'll get his own computer lol

tut00

Jun 18, 2009
www.wowzersoftware.com
I would think you should just be able to connect it and then when it shows up in itunes, right click on it and hit back up. That's what I do with my sisters phone. Since she doesn't have her own computer.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
But was your sister's phone originally synced with your itunes originally, this one wasn't.. was on someone else's iTunes...

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
He should be able to back up and sync on your computer just fine, I back up and sync at home and at work. The only thing is, you can only manage your music from one computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost