Otterbox Defender iPhone 4 Static

joelw

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I just contacted Otterbox regarding my defender case for the iPhone 4. My problem was that the Silicon case was slightly loose on the right side. They will replace it, but they gave me a tip regarding lint and dust on the Silicon. The customer service rep told me to wipe the case rubber with a cloths dryer softener sheet and it removes the static. She also said that if they receive more complaints regarding the loose Silicon case they will redesign it.

insane_guitar

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what it is, but I have never liked any of the Otterbox cases; not only for the iPhone bu all devices. Reminds me if you were to wrap your phone in play dough...don't know why, just does.

chemtc73

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I too have had the silicone replaced from my first defender case. I would have to say that they have great customer service and that I have not had any more problems since the replacement.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what it is, but I have never liked any of the Otterbox cases; not only for the iPhone bu all devices. Reminds me if you were to wrap your phone in play dough...don't know why, just does.

I also have never been a fan of the otterbox's design, but I am a fan of what it accomplishes. Ive seen iPhones in otterbox cases take some mean falls but never break.

Chill0987

May 19, 2009
www.iphone3gscreenrepair.com
While I think the otterbox is overly bulky for the iPhone, it does accomplish the task. I have been very impressed with their customer service and neat hints like the dryer sheet above are invaluble. I use an otterbox when I am on a job site, but otherwise, it is too bulky for everyday use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73